**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

InformalCarefulHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif

^given his track record over the last few years it doesnt sound like he’s matured at all to understand that. Not worth the risk imo. Pass.

Pretty much. He does this same song and dance at every team he's gone to since leaving LA and every single time he can't help showing his *** and his teammates get sick of him. Noah doesn't any of those problems.

They're really trying to make this the most despised Laker team since 04 by the own fanbase.

Hate to say it but it's a good thing Boogie got hurt now. Seem like it was inevitable. Instead of him going out in Jan or Feb, the team having to adjust right in the swing of things and move people around. Now they can get comfortable with the lineups from the start.

"Inclusive" :lol:

Seriously though I can't stand ESPN and sports tv in general anymore. I'll watch NBAtv or NFL network for highlights... but I can't take the spin and narratives anymore.

Besides PTI & Outside the Lines ESPN is trash.

"Inclusive" :lol:

Seriously though I can't stand ESPN and sports tv in general anymore. I'll watch NBAtv or NFL network for highlights... but I can't take the spin and narratives anymore.

Besides PTI & Outside the Lines ESPN is trash.
This x 100. Not tuning into those channels has been the best thing I did. I can’t believe I use to watch shows like first take and undisputed daily lol wtf was wrong with me

I gave up on ESPN and those shows a decade ago. I detest those ****ers. Watch the sports they produce, but don't give a **** about their opinions on anything anymore. Gammons and Simmons were the main reasons I bailed. ESPN willfully hiring blind *** homers was offensive as hell to me.

Cassidy Hubbarth man is bad :wow:

She's the perfect mixed Filipina you wanna wife up and have kids with and not care about no prenup :lol:

Back
Top Bottom