**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1571321771656.gif

Man we need Bron/AD to turn KCP into a Boobie Gibson for the first half of this season & then trade him immediately. I like his hustle on Defense but a wing is more important at this point.

He's still trying to do to much on offense.

Kcp will be the only thing preventing us from being elite. Not his play per say but the 9 million we have tied up in him. Add rondos 3 and that’s 12 million we could have used for a real player. Oh well. :frown:
Still dumbfounded on not picking up Crawford, dude is easy buckets all the time. You aren't asking him to start or carry a major load, he would be on second team. Same as last year should of had him instead of Beasley.

Still dumbfounded on not picking up Crawford, dude is easy buckets all the time. You aren't asking him to start or carry a major load, he would be on second team. Same as last year should of had him instead of Beasley.

Jamal Crawford. Imma need you to work on your takes if you wish to retain access to this thread. One week suspension

Been telling folks KCP would be our achillies heel LAST YEAR & we still resigned him smh

would rather COOK take KCP minutes.....

KCP just make THE WORST decisions on the court man, like just dumb turn overs....forcing passes into the post, bad passing on the perimeter, just below average decision making....he gets all sped up and then either throws it up or makes a bad pass......dude has no COMPOSURE.

Vogel and Pelinka gotta see this as well, we aint the only ones.

Caruso hanst been scoring it, but hes ACTIVE, he’s fighting over the top of screens, sticking to his man, chasing guys down for blocks. YOUNG LEGS, I’m digging it. We have enough firepower on this team, just need him to PLAY HARD for us and make it difficult for fuys he’s gaurding.

and lebron going around the world last night on the fast break :nerd: looking like magic in 88’

Liked the energy last night. If we can hit threes at a league average rate, we'll have a top 5 offense

Not worried about threes. Guys like green and Bradley were shooting below 30% before last night, cook and Kuzma hadn't played. I added up the percentages of all our shooters before the season and we should be top 10 or better if they just hit their averages. And these guys are going to get a ton of open looks playing off Bron and brow. Guys like cook green Daniels Caruso rarely miss when they're that open. It should be fun
Crawford wouldn't have been a better pick than Beasley last year?

Nah

Man we need Bron/AD to turn KCP into a Boobie Gibson for the first half of this season & then trade him immediately. I like his hustle on Defense but a wing is more important at this point.

He's still trying to do to much on offense.
Maybe Sac trades Hield, which opens up the need for a SG. We trade KCP to the Queens for Ariza.

Ever since Trevor left I always wanted him back.

Maybe if Pelinka can't get Igoudala, Sac may entertain trading Ariza back to LA for KCP and Rondo

He'd be a perfect fit with this squad - long and rangy, can still hit threes, still can run the floor, moves without the ball, playoff experience, etc etc.

Maybe Sac trades Hield, which opens up the need for a SG. We trade KCP to the Queens for Ariza.

I would do it in a heartbeat...

If KCP would just stick to playing defense & simply cutting/spotting up i would be fine with him. But this guy swears he has more of an offensive game than he actually has & it never works out. I'm just holding out hope that he learns that role better as the season goes along. He's fine in the regular season i guess, but i can't see this dude playing major minutes in a playoff series

I would do it in a heartbeat...

If KCP would just stick to playing defense & simply cutting/spotting up i would be fine with him. But this guy swears he has more of an offensive game than he actually has & it never works out. I'm just holding out hope that he learns that role better as the season goes along. He's fine in the regular season i guess, but i can't see this dude playing major minutes in a playoff series
Agree. He's definitely a regular season type dude that would be a better fit with Walton's kids up north

Trevor Ariza in 2019 aint it.

He’d play a handfull of games, probably get injured at some point during the season, thaw out on the bench and come back out of rhythm and older, slower.

Im coo we got enough vets on this squad man.

the KCP issue is a problem though, interested to see how it plays out

Iggy gotta be the prime target for what we need he solves the two biggest issues we have in perimeter defense for bigger wings & playmaking.

I really with THT was healthy he would be an interesting fit on this team. I think he's gonna be a good defender from the jump & he also has the ability to create. what's going on with dude.

Back
Top Bottom