**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Whats up with THT?
Stress reaction in right foot (Kuz has stress rxn in left foot). Dude played with it during the college season and is still rehabbing. The lakers are being cautious because he wouldn’t get minutes rn anyways .. they haven’t given a timetable

Clearly a photoshop but can't wait till these drop.

FB_IMG_1571350310944.jpg

How weird is it that Cousins sits on the bench in uniform with a torn ACL like 2 months ago.

Been telling folks KCP would be our achillies heel LAST YEAR & we still resigned him smh

would rather COOK take KCP minutes.....

KCP just make THE WORST decisions on the court man, like just dumb turn overs....forcing passes into the post, bad passing on the perimeter, just below average decision making....he gets all sped up and then either throws it up or makes a bad pass......dude has no COMPOSURE.

Vogel and Pelinka gotta see this as well, we aint the only ones.

Caruso hanst been scoring it, but hes ACTIVE, he’s fighting over the top of screens, sticking to his man, chasing guys down for blocks. YOUNG LEGS, I’m digging it. We have enough firepower on this team, just need him to PLAY HARD for us and make it difficult for fuys he’s gaurding.

and lebron going around the world last night on the fast break :nerd: looking like magic in 88’

you’re right. But KCP is Klutch Sports. We stay doing favors for them after landing LBJ and AD

^ Basically how I see it. Plus Rich Paul said it himself, having KCP as a client, he got to spend some time with the org/Jeanie Buss to feel things out in preparation for Lebrons free agency.

On another note, only AD and Bron out for the game tonight?

kcp is gonna be fine, he was asked to help carry the offense w bron last year when the young guns wasn’t clicking.

a 3 and d player off the bench has been his niche so i can see him being much effective this time around. lakers are deep this year, so kcp knows he’s not going to get unearned minutes like last year.

Except he can't hit 3s and is an average defender at best.

I highly doubt that NOW he's some essential Klutch asset.

he led the lakers in 3 pt% a couple of years ago. he’s known to be a pesky defender during his time w/ the pistons.

there’s less expectations from him going in. different role. he’ll be fine.

Lakers site still Has some tickets at face value (not the ticket exchange section).

Majority of them are only single seats but I was lucky to find an area with two seats side by side

So PISSED here in DC they play the Wizards very late in the season so everyone is going to be resting for the playoffs. Trying to see a Laker game but not paying full price when I know half the team is in street clothes. Might just fly out to Cali and catch a game, since I am from Cali and can go out for other things I won't be as bummed.

Back
Top Bottom