2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where DeadsetAce DeadsetAce to identify the tatted up chick

:nerd:

orig

did the Eagles not play starters last night?

Kelce went down early.. but vaitai and foles played like crap

And even when we did do stuff on offense, was turnovers (foles had 3 plus the safety and then Matt jones chipped in with another fumble).. like foles best play last night was after he tripped himself up for a safety and obviously got negated because it was a safety

But didn't play peters, agholor, ajayi, clement, sproles, alshon and obviously wentz (I put alshon 2nd to last because he is likely to miss season opener anyways.. also didn't play graham on defense)

Last edited:
Kelce went down early.. but vaitai and foles played like crap

And even when we did do stuff on offense, was turnovers (foles had 4 plus the safety and then Matt jones chipped in another fumble).. like foles best play last night was after he tripped himself up for a safety and obviously got negated because it was a safety

But didn't play peters, agholor, ajayi, clement, sproles, alshon and obviously wentz (I put alshon 2nd to last because he is likely to miss season opener anyways.. also didn't play graham on defense)

Foles has looked pretty bad this preseason. Is Wentz pushing for a week one return?

Foles has looked pretty bad this preseason. Is Wentz pushing for a week one return?

I mean dude BEEN running around but they just started him back with 11 on 11.. was doing 7 on 7 up til this week

I hope they're going be overly cautious with him thou

Alshon is the only guy without something minor missing time now (not including bubble roster guys)

But players being out plus dougie and co going vanilla hasn't been great for foles.. but he has still looked terrible and sudfeld has looked wayyyy better, same goes for back tackles compared to vaitai

I mean dude BEEN running around but they just started him back with 11 on 11.. was doing 7 on 7 up til this week

I hope they're going be overly cautious with him thou

Alshon is the only guy without something minor missing time now (not including bubble roster guys)

But players being out plus dougie and co going vanilla hasn't been great for foles.. but he has still looked terrible and sudfeld has looked wayyyy better, same goes for back tackles compared to vaitai

He was in 11 on 11s early in camp, then they pulled him out for cautionary reasons I believe.

He was in 11 on 11s early in camp, then they pulled him out for cautionary reasons I believe.

You sure?

Only drills I remember seeing him in that had anything going towards his legs/him was them throwing those big workout balls at the QBs

You sure?

Only drills I remember seeing him in that had anything going towards his legs/him was them throwing those big workout balls at the QBs

Thought I heard either Troy or Joe say that he was in them early on. They were saying a bunch of BS last night though so who knows :lol:

I never understood the nba/nfl peeps that watch the games on mute. Like dam the announcers get to u THAT bad. :lol:

I got a homie who always does this. I'll hit him up like "Did hear so and so say this, and he'll be like "IDK I'm watching on mute". Like there's some trash commentary but I can't just watch a game without sound :lol:

But I just looked it up. He was definitely in 11 on 11s earlier.

I never understood the nba/nfl peeps that watch the games on mute. Like dam the announcers get to u THAT bad. :lol:

I don't do it with regular eagles games..

But yea, I was listening to podcasts I had piling up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom