2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon, LT, Deion and Deion’s new hair all together on NFL network :pimp:

I’m staying up to watch this.

Almost seems scripted. Comes back from injury last year, signs record deal, gets ‘hurt’ and carted off, then comes back and leads his team to a comeback win. NFL is a business, this kind of story gets more people interested and generates more revenue...

Dawgs I am on a god damn boat in the ocean with WiFi only good enough to text.
All my boys texting me Rodgers acl and ****. Thought my season was over before it even started and it ****** me up.

Sounds like I missed a roller coaster for the ages. Can’t wait to get good enough service to watch replay of the game.

Almost seems scripted. Comes back from injury last year, signs record deal, gets ‘hurt’ and carted off, then comes back and leads his team to a comeback win. NFL is a business, this kind of story gets more people interested and generates more revenue...
*Checks signature for sports teams*

ah....

Cowherd and Stephen A gonna play the **** flute symphony tomorrow

Meanwhile skip and the watered down version ESPN got to replace him

tenor.gif

I agree with Sharpe, it’s ****in crazy that Rayne Dakota, Trubisky, DeShaun and the other young QB weren’t playing in the preseason.

Damn, Delani Walker out for the year?

Yea it wasn't pretty when the camera zoomed in on him..

Best case, he could have had a bad dislocation like darby did (don't know if you remember that from last season).. but his lower leg ankle was turned a way it shouldn't have been

I agree with Sharpe, it’s ****in crazy that Rayne Dakota, Trubisky, DeShaun and the other young QB weren’t playing in the preseason.

Yup, none of those dudes good enough to be getting a free pass

:rofl:

Nfl network trolling with that Browns/steelers commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom