2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a stat ARod haters always post about 4th quarter comebacks? He finally got another one :lol:

there's actually 2 different stats about how big of a front runner he typically is :lol:

he had a rare moment of TRUE greatness last night/tonight, though. i'll tip my cap to him AND his receivers YAC'ing it up

Idk how Trent Brown looked while he played for the Niners, but good grief this dude is massive. 6’8” 380, no wonder Brady stayed clean most of the game

Idk how Trent Brown looked while he played for the Niners, but good grief this dude is massive. 6’8” 380, no wonder Brady stayed clean most of the game

he's a HOUSE. easily our best OL in all of camp and preseason. the only knock is his conditioning (given his size).

that said, huge upgrade over Solder the turnstile who the Giants overpaid like whoa

Wasn't there a stat ARod haters always post about 4th quarter comebacks? He finally got another one :lol:

He’s had 3 in like his last 7 games. And a handful more with the hail marrys and such over the past few years. It’s not really a finally thing. He’s been doing it forever. People just like to ignore context to fit their agenda. Such as not counting games where he puts the team ahead but the defense can’t stop a game winning drive. They did it tonight though and the narrative ends up in his favor.

Last edited:
he's a HOUSE. easily our best OL in all of camp and preseason. the only knock is his conditioning (given his size).

that said, huge upgrade over Solder the turnstile who the Giants overpaid like whoa

Yea dude was like a damn wall out there :lol: him and Gronk looked like some create a players when they panned the camera around

@Warmachine85 yall picked up Philip Gaines?!!?

AND STARTED HIM?!!?

giphy.gif

I wonder if Mack got hurt. He looked like he was hurt on that Cobb TD. He kinda dove after him and landed funny.

I’d like to say our D line is actually pretty damn good. Edge rushing isn’t spectacular but Pep is 62 years old performing at the same level as an average-above average end would. Our interior is the goods though
Exactly, only two other teams had two edge rushers get double digit sacks last year. But since ours were old man Peppers and a guy who bounced around early in his career in Addison they overlook them since we don't have a "stud" at DE

He was a really good pass blocking RT and rarely allowed any pressures, but he was just too damn big to be effective in a zone run block scheme so they got rid of him.

There was some stat floating around that the 49ers ran for a full ypc less when they ran to trent browns side last year

Last edited:
I wonder if Mack got hurt. He looked like he was hurt on that Cobb TD. He kinda dove after him and landed funny.

Yeah I was watching the Chi post game and they asked him, said he fell on his hand but it was nothing.

I'm Still sick about that Kyle Fuller dropped pick x Not running it on 3rd & 1 combo. :smh::smh:

What you saw is what he’s been mostly.

Dude may be the best pass blocking tackle in the league. He was a steal for us and was set up to be the future. But my dude came off as lazy and didn’t fit Kyles scheme and made no attempts to try and fit it.

Weight can be an issue for him. If he woulda shown effort and lost 20-30 pounds like Joshua Garnett did there’s no way he’s not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom