2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that game in full , yeah they didn't do him no favors.
He still made plenty of mistakes , he still Jimmy gatrashalo till further notice.
Fair enough.

The pick 6 was a blown route. But the other 2 are inexcusable. Especially that last one with a chance to tie the game.

Solomon Thomas is on my doo doo list till further notice.

Jimmy gotta show me something major against the Lions at home. Shanny schemed a lovely game they just didn’t capitalize.

he was making some dumb decisions, that TD pass to Pettis under pressure was beautiful tho.

4E9D6A85-E3B6-4E32-BEB7-4C911536D0AF.jpeg

:rofl:

Jon Grudens first order of business when taking over the raiders was to trade a 3rd round pick for Martavis Bryant.

His second order of business was trading khalil mack to get that third rounder back.

His third order of business was to release Martavis Bryant.

Looking forward to seeing what that third round pick got them tonight.

I dont need this negativity from you as well

not bad. i did see that Solder struggled at times and Butler gave up a long TD, but overall, still miss these guys. let's see what Cooks does tonight

He would of given up two had Geisicki not fallen on the fade route.

Jon Grudens first order of business when taking over the raiders was to trade a 3rd round pick for Martavis Bryant.

His second order of business was trading khalil mack to get that third rounder back.

Ohhh I thought you drafted him :rofl:

B6D346BE-70A3-48B6-897F-828A38296FE2.gif

Everything will be alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom