2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would y'all drop Amendola or Rojo for Kittle...?

My current fantasy QB is Eiffert but it's looking to me like Jimmy Guap is gonna revolutionize the checkdown :nerd:

My current fantasy QB is Eiffert but it's looking to me like Jimmy Guap is gonna revolutionize the checkdown :nerd:

Huh?

But Ronald Jones looks like he is about to be as productive as the 3rd round pick the raiders gave up for Martavis Bryant so id drop him.

Nah Kittle is utter trash. You shouldn’t want him at all.

Skins' we a problem

AD running like he in his prime
Offensive Line lifting DE's off the line
Alex Smith Checkdown on ya *****

Skins' we a problem

AD running like he in his prime
Offensive Line lifting DE's off the line

:lol:

I dont' think AP runs that well the speed obviously isn't what it used to be.
I think our offensive line was def the surprise of the game for me. If we had a top tier runner with the holes they were creating we would have been rollllling
Alex Smith is a solid Kirk replacement...but i still have no real sights of a superbowl any time soon...and thats always the goal i guess

even though as a life long skins fan the goal of each year is basically to beat dallas twice

Skins' we a problem

usure.png

We talk a lot of **** in here but I truly hope yall are living your best lives.

Listen. We are gathering a conference of Raider, 49er, Jets, and Dolphins fans so we can all argue who is going to be the best 5 win team this year. Lettuce be

I'd throw bills fans in there as well but they aint winning a game this year.

Last edited:
I don't understand why the fans of the 49ers and Raiders hate each other.

They only play other once every four years and Raiders leaving for Las Vegas anyways.

They should worry more about their respective divisional rivals than each other.

QB Dalton ya mean?

I would prob drop RoJo.

Nah TE Eiffert. My bad, had Dalton on the mind as his QB when I was typing that. I want to drop RoJo but as an SC fan, I know whenever he does get a constant gig he'll be a home run threat. Won't catch or pass block, will break 1-2 long runs a game. I'm scared to drop that. I also have Sony Michel sitting on my bench gathering dust.

Not bad fo' a Monday butttt
Oakland gon' smoke them boys out there

They gon lock Gurley up in that backfield no Mack needed
Carr to Jordy all day
Marshawn byke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom