2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this uncommon for rookie contracts? I know fully guaranteed doesn't happen but I can't remember if it's happened for rookies since their deals are smaller now.

Happy to see him get his money.
I’m pretty sure rookie deals are slated contract money wise and fully guaranteed.

^ but the BS with that is it's all based on his interpretation and dude only sounds smart til you hear him talking about your team.. dude would regularly screw up team philosophies and personnel groupings and snap percentages some dudes

Jesus.. and dude got dalton and Eli over Jimmy, Stanford and cousins in 2018.. how you going talk interceptions or interceptionable and got Eli over good QBs in 2018

I was bored at work, so I decided to count the number of Head coaches that have won at least one playoff game since Marvin Lewis became Bengals head coach...

FORTY-ONE.

Out of the 41 head coaches, 10 have won Super Bowls and 11 are still active HCs as of July 2018.

damn, wonder if he slipped up

I really hope he didnt have a lapse. I want to see this dude be good again.

Sounds like it's just part of his recovery

I dunno man, he got out of rehab like a year ago. You would think you would want to be on the field playing to take your mind off of distractions like that. Hopefully im wrong though. I lowkey kind want to see the browns make the playoffs soon.

Last edited:
doesnt sound like a lapse...this sounds like something else since it seems like he's just going to be a little late to training camp. wouldn't a lapse involve suspension?

doesnt sound like a lapse...this sounds like something else since it seems like he's just going to be a little late to training camp. wouldn't a lapse involve suspension?

Only if he fails a drug test.

And the guy has basically had 3 years to rehab. I'm not sure why missing training camp would help that rehab process.

Given the fact that Gordon and Dorsey both released statements on the offiall Browns twitter and website tells me it’s not a relapse and apart of the program. .

Honestly they probably just don’t want him on Hardknocks dealing with all the cameras and media and ****. Who knows.

Given the fact that Gordon and Dorsey both released statements on the offiall Browns twitter and website tells me it’s not a relapse and apart of the program. .

Honestly they probably just don’t want him on Hardknocks dealing with all the cameras and media and ****. Who knows.

That may be it. I forgot they were on hard knocks this year. That also reminds me that I need to set my DVR to record it. That should be a must watch this year.

I also think it seems like they’re just taking measures to prevent anything from happening so he actually makes it to the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom