2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone with Android able to cop anything through SNKRS within the last two years? I've only hit once and that was for the Black Toes. I refuse to get an iPhone just to be able to get a pair of shoes.

SJs, Concords (last week), Cement 4's, Black Box Dunk Hi's, Wheat dunk lows. That's it from past 2 years for me on snkrs with my android phone.
I mainly use snkrs for any Js I get and it's my last resort/lazy option for my dunks. lol I normally get my dunks through Premier, SPOT, CCS, etc. (pretty much skateshops)

thats not what anyone is saying. the point is opening up snkrs to android and web opened the system up to bots due to the nature of android and the web. when it was iOS only it was a closed system so more actual people scooped and it was an all around a more pleasant service to use without all the bot traffic.

People are certainly saying Apple increases the chances. Dude literally asked if anyone with Android has even been able to cop anything in the last two years. The implication is there that switching would help.

Anyone with Android able to cop anything through SNKRS within the last two years? I've only hit once and that was for the Black Toes. I refuse to get an iPhone just to be able to get a pair of shoes.

Recently, the Black Diamond and Doernbecher. I won the Melo IX, but had the order cancelled because Nike oversold the shoe. If it's not a GR, I don't win anything. This is what it has come to. Begging a company to take your money smh.

Recently, the Black Diamond and Doernbecher. I won the Melo IX, but had the order cancelled because Nike oversold the shoe. If it's not a GR, I don't win anything. This is what it has come to. Begging a company to take your money smh.
Hitting on the DB is impressive. Did you use Samsung Pay?

I don’t think it has a thing to do with the OS. Back when it was only iOS, there were simply less users
Yeah but it's extremely buggy on Android vs iOS. I can enter a draw at the same time as someone with an iPhone and they will get either a W or L response within a couple of minutes whereas for me it takes up to 15 or 20 mins sometimes to tell me I took an L. Or the app will just completely bug out and give me errors or show that there's still stock when there's really not.

Some good news. My Krusty Krab is en route
Capture.JPG

if apple pay myth is true ima start using it with cash app
What’s the myth? I always use paypal and never had any issues when it comes to check out to get in line. I switched to apple pay today, all my card info was correct and snkrs hit me with the error three times. I saw others had an issue with it too. Not attempting using apple pay again.

What’s the myth? I always use paypal and never had any issues when it comes to check out to get in line. I switched to apple pay today, all my card info was correct and snkrs hit me with the error three times. I saw others had an issue with it too. Not attempting using apple pay again.
some1 in here said they always hit on snkrs wit apple pay

Mannn..

Did the early morning camp on Saturday. Was lucky enough to get the last of only 12 pairs, but not in my size. Struck out on all raffles and snkrs. Ended up just selling locally and found my size on OfferUp for the same price I sold. Funny thing, bought my size from a guy that was in line in front of me lol. Last pickup of the year. I’m stoked.

C7C9DE85-87EF-43A7-9E86-B8FB430BE069.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom