2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone with Android able to cop anything through SNKRS within the last two years? I've only hit once and that was for the Black Toes. I refuse to get an iPhone just to be able to get a pair of shoes.
I have a note 9 and hit today. Used my credit card, had it all queued up. Wifi wasn't working as mentioned in an earlier post, turned it off and with the delay had no expectation of winning. Greyed out pending turned to purchased. Checked my card and had a pending transaction. Never got the Got Em message. Shows in orders but not purchases in the app. Got an email about the order confirmation though No shipping yet, hoping I don't get screwed

I have a note 9 and hit today. Used my credit card, had it all queued up. Wifi wasn't working as mentioned in an earlier post, turned it off and with the delay had no expectation of winning. Greyed out pending turned to purchased. Checked my card and had a pending transaction. Never got the Got Em message. Shows in orders but not purchases in the app. Got an email about the order confirmation though No shipping yet, hoping I don't get screwed
Literally just got the shipping confirmation 2 mins after posting. Guess the W is real life

Got a pair of Black Pigeons on my previous S7. Feel I had one more purchase through SNKRS, just don't remember.

Order history doesn't seem to be stored.

I have a regular Android nothing special and i hit on the Jordan 12 ovo white and Sean Witherspoon, everything else been the letter after k

yall got any info where i can buy pigeons apart from ebay and stockx? i wanna scoop around 200$ range.

can't login on stockx for some reason. can't register either. prices are steep on my size on ebay.

I must be getting really old because I would have never thought Nike is going to use billion-dollar basketball contract stars to push skateboarding shoes. It's about as bad as rappers wanting to be rock and roll stars now looking like heavy metal dudes.

" these peasants fresh as me / tell me how / they still distressin jeans on they couch / rock bands tees from bands they don't know nothin' bout / you heard of iron maiden once, bro that don't even count" - Sir Michael Rocks, "Running Man"

yall got any info where i can buy pigeons apart from ebay and stockx? i wanna scoop around 200$ range.

can't login on stockx for some reason. can't register either. prices are steep on my size on ebay.

You could try Kixify or twitter/IG/Facebook group searches. They’re pretty settled now, but what size are you looking?

Sorting through some old photos today and ran across this from 10 years ago. 35mm yall.

1934175_557601854380_4273_n.jpg

Has anyone received shipment confirmation for Purple Lobsters?

Know it’s the holidays, but they need to quit playing. lol

Back
Top Bottom