2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NT is breaking IG posts

Screenshot_20190212-181602_Instagram.jpg

Pics like this drive me nuts. You might as well have somebody CGI the shoe.

I love the shoe. The box is not that great imo. I know they are Hornets but if they are going with the team, keep it consistent. Where is HUGO? Or even Super Hugo. Half the stuff is actual Hornet insect related and half Hornets team related. That’s kinda weird to me.

Love the shoe though. As a huge Hornets fan, it’s a go for sure. But I don’t think I can camp.

Shoutout Buzz City. Give Kemba the SuperMax while we at it. GOAT.

I love the shoe. The box is not that great imo. I know they are Hornets but if they are going with the team, keep it consistent. Where is HUGO? Or even Super Hugo. Half the stuff is actual Hornet insect related and half Hornets team related. That’s kinda weird to me.

Love the shoe though. As a huge Hornets fan, it’s a go for sure. But I don’t think I can camp.

Shoutout Buzz City. Give Kemba the SuperMax while we at it. GOAT.
Im with you, that camping **** is dead

if im not mistaken i think i got mine from sneakerhead.com for 150 bucks. Still in perfect condition as i couldnt pull the look off. They look better on a display than on feet for me at least.
I saw the magic number 11.5 in your signature. Swing em my way, I'll display them underneath my legs.

Back
Top Bottom