2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Really curious as to what the toebox feels like (I don't have the ASG1s from a few years ago) because this "lightly worn" pair that popped up on ebay has a toebox lookin mad weird... Like not creased, but like wrinkly?

toebox.png

It’s only going to get worse unfortunately
Really curious as to what the toebox feels like (I don't have the ASG1s from a few years ago) because this "lightly worn" pair that popped up on ebay has a toebox lookin mad weird... Like not creased, but like wrinkly?

toebox.png

It’s only going to get worse unfortunately

toebox.png

My asg 1s acted like most other “og” range 1s I have. Softer than most sbs so they ripple and get those finer wrinkles. Wish I had an image to show but they’re somewhere in storage while I move.

IMO they’ve aged well. But I’m in the camp that doesn’t fret about creased sneakers.

Yeah I could care less about it actually creasing, but none of my 1s really creased like that one in the photo appears to be starting so I was just curious what it felt like. Creases don't concern me, but chipping of that material would DEF annoy me.

Just when I got my hands on purple lobsters and said to myself "aight I can chill".... black sheep is coming out with actual must have heat.

I saw the magic number 11.5 in your signature. Swing em my way, I'll display them underneath my legs.
Im an 11 but i get alot of the basketball sneakers a .5 up cuz they always run right. My dooms are 10.5 cuz all the older Sb's ran big.

I’m too old for it man haha. Back in the day it was great to chop it up but now it’s mostly cats checkin stockx I imagine.
Camping used to be cool back pre 2012 when most people were just passionate about the shoes. Now its just kids and people tryna sell or get over on somebody.

Last edited:
Going to guess they will say all sold out.... no online release
Then come Monday there will be an online release with multiple size runs

Just a guess so they can sell all those deluxe “ISO” sets

I just spent too much on some other shoes (almost dunks but not) so I’m out fully on these

First “all sold out” and “no online”
StockX 300
Then sudden online sale
StockX 200
Then restock online a week later
StockX 150
Then some Nike Sb influenced Instagram will lie and say c and d due to “Jordan didn’t agree to elephant print”
Then mad rush
StockX 800
Then boxes and extras online
StockX 140

The winning formula

Back
Top Bottom