2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LOL... so you can get digital versions of the new Jordan x SB's in Fortnite. smdh
lol.png aaaaaa.png
Yup. The "Hangtime Pack" has a bunch of skins highlighting the pairs in both their unrubbed and rubbed off stages w/ matching outfits, a limited time game mode where you run and jump off ramps and such collecting coins and stuff (like skateboarding I guess is what they're inferring), and a bunch of colorful skateboards for your characters to wear on their back for decoration essentially. Here's a vid highlighting said skins in a section of it.

Working with kids, I can say confidently that they do, and it's still super popular. I played once as well, and gave an emphatic "nope!"

The game revolutionized gaming with the F2P (free to play) model. They rake in $$$$ with virtual items like this

People still play that game ? Play once didn’t like it

Working with kids, I can say confidently that they do, and it's still super popular. I played once as well, and gave an emphatic "nope!"

Exactly. This was a solid move by SB from a marketing standpoint. Get the kids hooked early and introduce them to your product through something they love! Keep the hype rolling!

CNCPTS isn't getting the LA to Chicago. Only the NY to Paris which are easily attainable if you get out of bed Saturday morning.

The game revolutionized gaming with the F2P (free to play) model. They rake in $$$$ with virtual items like this
The game is huge I know, but it didn’t revolutionize gaming with the F2P model at all. Defense of the Ancients 2, Team Fortress 2, and League of Legends are just a few of the games that I know off the top of my head that have been around for a while that are all using the same free to play model. Fortnite did however create a super unique experience with the combination of its battle royale concept, look/graphical aesthetic, and building mechanism/mechanics.

The game is huge I know, but it didn’t revolutionize gaming with the F2P model at all. Defense of the Ancients 2, Team Fortress 2, and League of Legends are just a few of the games that I know off the top of my head that have been around for a while that are all using the same free to play model. Fortnite did however create a super unique experience with the combination of its battle royale concept, look/graphical aesthetic, and building mechanism/mechanics.

Yeah you’re right. Fort had the most mainstream success with the model + BR mode. Not many people outside of the dedicated gamers know about games such as LoL (in the United States).

Going forward, these virtual collabs will probably be more and more common. Not going to lie... this collab made me get back on to check it out lol.

urichs.jpg

Grail call, one of my favorite dunks ever (for the fifth time). Hanging on to these for sure. Not sure why his last name always got misspelled over the years but it's Paul Urich. He's an SF based artist/designer/skater currently working as a tattoo artist and married to former mythbusters star Kari Byron.

urichs.jpg

Grail call, one of my favorite dunks ever (for the fifth time). Hanging on to these for sure. Not sure why his last name always got misspelled over the years but it's Paul Urich. He's an SF based artist/designer/skater currently working as a tattoo artist and married to former mythbusters star Kari Byron.
appreciate the history--first time i've read more about them. these were one of the first sb's i saw in person and i remember not being a fan of them at first. digging them more now, especially since the gum sole brings it all together. enjoy em!

I fit better going up .5 in IW

Sz 9 in pre new mold

9.5 in new mold

10 in IW atleast the white pair I got. Wish i got sea crystals

Back
Top Bottom