2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wearing these today. I did these late last yr & said I was gon post it but then I forgot :lol:
they look good dude, i took some sandpaper to my second pair, kinda want a 3rd pair to keep em as is

Yesterday

IMG_9153.jpg

too nice, a pair ive wanted for a minute now

This samples and F&F ish is getting outta control IMO. It used to be where they'd exist every once and a while, but now it seems like every damn special release (collabs and such) has some variation, that’s usually (but not always) doper, that’s virtually unobtainable. New Jordan comes out, here’s a pair that’s better but you’ll never get, let alone even see in person. New SB, colorway that’s a part of the pack that like only 25 people on earth will get. Either actually release the dope ish, or don’t even show them. I personally don’t understand the purpose of even sharing F&F pairs. The only time I feel like they have an affect on us regular folk, is in like 5-10 years usually when they “actually” release them, but even then they’re usually just a close approximation (color blocking, etc.) and not an exact rerelease.

^that’s dope. Any more details on how you did that? Did the material become stiff or less pliable?

I just submerged them with a bleach & water mix. I can't remember the ratio tho. I kept them under that mix for about 3 hours, I remember I put them in at the beginning of a Sixers game & then took them out at the end lol

After they came out the bleach smell was strong af so I sprayed tf outta them with some Febreeze & good smelling fabric softener lol so the denim feels a lil less stiff especially the parts that used to be dark like the wings and they smell alot better now lol.

I distressed the edges too a lil. I can post more pics if anything

they look good dude, i took some sandpaper to my second pair, kinda want a 3rd pair to keep em as is

Thanks bruh. I think it was your pair back then that made me wanna do that to mines :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom