2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This samples and F&F ish is getting outta control IMO. It used to be where they'd exist every once and a while, but now it seems like every damn special release (collabs and such) has some variation, that’s usually (but not always) doper, that’s virtually unobtainable. New Jordan comes out, here’s a pair that’s better but you’ll never get, let alone even see in person. New SB, colorway that’s a part of the pack that like only 25 people on earth will get. Either actually release the dope ish, or don’t even show them. I personally don’t understand the purpose of even sharing F&F pairs. The only time I feel like they have an affect on us regular folk, is in like 5-10 years usually when they “actually” release them, but even then they’re usually just a close approximation (color blocking, etc.) and not an exact rerelease.

F&F is the culture, though. Not us.

This samples and F&F ish is getting outta control IMO. It used to be where they'd exist every once and a while, but now it seems like every damn special release (collabs and such) has some variation, that’s usually (but not always) doper, that’s virtually unobtainable. New Jordan comes out, here’s a pair that’s better but you’ll never get, let alone even see in person. New SB, colorway that’s a part of the pack that like only 25 people on earth will get. Either actually release the dope ish, or don’t even show them. I personally don’t understand the purpose of even sharing F&F pairs. The only time I feel like they have an affect on us regular folk, is in like 5-10 years usually when they “actually” release them, but even then they’re usually just a close approximation (color blocking, etc.) and not an exact rerelease.

one word: hype.

F&F is the culture, though. Not us.
I get that it’s the “culture,” I just don’t get the concept of getting pumped up, or pumping people up, over a pair of shoes we’ll NEVER have a chance at, let alone even see in person. I’d be more excited if they only made 10 pairs, and they were possible to grab via a damn, worldwide raffle.

one word: hype.
I get hype, but again, I don’t get what’s there to get hyped about? Especially if I know a pair is gonna be a F&F or sample type of situation.

Sk8nerd alert
Screenshot_20190716-215608_Chrome.jpg

Passed on them many of times, I have a feeling they are going to be eaten up now. Kinda wished I picked up the women's 1's.

Back
Top Bottom