2023 Official MLB Season Thread

So predictable :lol:

If you take him out, you have to walk Seager and pitch to Turner hoping for a double play. Or you have to bring the infield in at least against Mookie on Third
Exactly what I was screaming at my TV.

Rays need to get on the phone now. Not for another reliever, for another skipper. Cash needs to be fired for that bull****.

Id be cussing Cash out rn if I'm Snell. Dumb ****.
He need to get real Shoreline on him

0326BD75-E0D8-4124-A191-92732248E73B.gif

Dude has been nails all year too. Sooooooo bad by Cash to throw him in there knowing their bullpen has been taxed with no days off. Just puzzling choices. Like even if you take Snell out, at least change your defensive alignments :lol:

Rays will add some runs on though. This game just needed drama for no reason

The fact that the collapse was almost instant :smh:

And how tf you expect your guys to come in the dugout and want to get back up after some s*** like that

Dude has been nails all year too. Sooooooo bad by Cash to throw him in there knowing their bullpen has been taxed with no days off. Just puzzling choices. Like even if you take Snell out, at least change your defensive alignments :lol:

Will they? Bats have been aight tonight but nothing special

This season has proven that you need to throw all that analytics and unwritten rules BS out the door
6 AB 6 K for their 1-3 hitters facing Snell.

And Verducci just dropped that gem about Betts slugging an ML worst .218 against LHP. The move just looks worse and worse. Seriously, that is a fireable offense by Cash.

Cash did the same thing with Morton vs the Astros after Morton was pitching a gem, twice!! but Cash got away with it.....

That got Cash wayyyyy tooo confident. He legit just lost his team the World Series.

you think the rays will score again? wanna bet?

Back
Top Bottom