2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Padres gonna trade all these prospects just to have Mookie walk away next year. No way they have enough money for Him, Manny, and Hosmer

Probably more appropriate to post this here than the NFL thread :lol:, but any AZ NTers? AZwildcats AZwildcats and who? Or anyone going down for ST?

Have a vacation coming up early March and taking my pale *** to Arizona, tryna golf and get in some ballgames.

Probably more appropriate to post this here than the NFL thread :lol:, but any AZ NTers? AZwildcats AZwildcats and who? Or anyone going down for ST?

Have a vacation coming up early March and taking my pale *** to Arizona, tryna golf and get in some ballgames.

Will be out there the 8th to 15th. I go every year. Cant wait.

So glad Mets did not trade Nimmo for Marte.

With JD Davis and Dom Smith along with Lowrie on the bench, the Mets have a few pieces to either keep for cheap and or trade for a decent backup catcher.

Sometimes the best trade is not making one at all.

Dusty was brought in to “straighten out” the club house. That being said he’s not a bad manager but I was hoping it was someone a little more in touch with the numbers and younger. But he’s the care taker for the next year or two for now.

Dusty was brought in to “straighten out” the club house. That being said he’s not a bad manager but I was hoping it was someone a little more in touch with the numbers and younger. But he’s the care taker for the next year or two for now.

this is a harsher punishment than anything the mlb handed down. in fact, i could be convinced that this is the mlb's true punishment.

ESPN likely moving Jessica Mendoza out of Sunday night booth with more changes possible

ESPN is working toward removing Jessica Mendoza from its “Sunday Night Baseball” booth, The Post has learned. As for the rest of the SNB crew, ESPN executives are still determining its plan, though Alex Rodriguez has been assured that he is welcomed back, according to sources.

Matt Vasgersian’s status as the lead play-by-player remains in question with Jon Sciambi and Karl Ravech potential replacements, according to sources.

ESPN is reimagining its baseball coverage and Mendoza is expected to be an integral part, in studio or on possibly on weekday games. She may want to expand her reach in other avenues, as well.

ESPN declined comment.

Don’t know how true this is

Attachments

• A8D4F05E-1568-4994-A2EB-C2C00A0E8DFA.jpeg
    A8D4F05E-1568-4994-A2EB-C2C00A0E8DFA.jpeg
    288.4 KB · Views: 208
Don’t know how true this is

I believe there's video out there somewhere but I'm too lazy to dig it up. I wouldn't say he broke down in tears, but he was noticeably choked up and the media applauded him afterward for the honesty.

Back
Top Bottom