2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Long term contracts are a thing of the past. Players need to accept shorter contracts with higher aavs. 3 year 120 million dollar deal would be more than fair. Especially considering harpers war is garbage outside of that one season.

Any thoughts on how many a week y’all wanna set it to? Looking at it right now and there’s several options.

The keeper league I'm in we have 3 adds a week. I think. It's been a long year :lol: can't remember if we moved up to 4.

Any thoughts on how many a week y’all wanna set it to? Looking at it right now and there’s several options.
My other league has a 7 transaction per week limit, with a hard cap of 100 transactions for the season. Forces you to put alot more thought into your transactions. Sure you can stream as much as you want but you'll be out of adds by week 14.

I saw that @RyGuy45 suggested 5 adds per week. That's fine with me. I'd like to have a hard cap as well though.

My other league has a 7 transaction per week limit, with a hard cap of 100 transactions for the season. Forces you to put alot more thought into your transactions. Sure you can stream as much as you want but you'll be out of adds by week 14.

I saw that @RyGuy45 suggested 5 adds per week. That's fine with me. I'd like to have a hard cap as well though.

Alright I’ll write everything down and once I get everyone confirmed we can run a vote. So far I’ve got 10 of the 12 confirmed to play but I also wanna make sure the managers are active all season as well.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...eveland-indians-ended-character-assassination

"You never know how the character assassination plays, and considering that's what ended it, it kind of put a black mark on what I thought was a really well-argued case on both sides," Bauer added. "There's not room for that. Let's just stick to the numbers. Let the numbers tell the story. You don't need to bring character assassination into it, especially for charitable campaigns."

same article:

Bauer, who won't be eligible for free agency until after the 2020 season, said Thursday that he viewed the process as very intellectual and said it didn't sour his feelings about the Indians.

"No, I understand it," Bauer said. "I look at it as a very intellectual pursuit. It's very intellectual and not very emotional. They actually apologized to me immediately afterward, the other side in front of the arbitrator."

dude is a chump

Recent news is from jim bowden

9006A738-B337-4293-9F43-832C82518281.png

:nerd::nerd:

Back
Top Bottom