2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I genuinely don't understand why the Mets hired an 82 year old.

A longtime friend of Fred Wilpon. Fred is the one who forced him to come out of the retirement after Mets purchased Syracuse's minor team

:smh:

I'm happy and all about the win yesterday, but our bullpen is trash and will be the reason this team misses the playoffs. :smh:

I can’t imagine what Kershaw’s last start in SF will be like. Respect to Bochy for leaving Bum in to face Muncy with bases loaded. I’m convinced a brawl would’ve broke loose if Muncy launched it haha.

Then Muncy would have made yet another headscratching comeback that Dodger fans would put on shirts, as if said comeback made any sense whatsoever.

He still sounds kind of hurt by it lol

If you are talking about me being hurt, then you couldnt be more wrong. I actually think its hilarious that people think its a good comeback and/or makes any sense whatsoever.

And for the record, I am totally of the opinion that Muncy did nothing wrong and Bumgarner was just being a poor sport as usual. But that doesnt mean his comeback makes any sense.

Because I think an illogical comeback is dumb?

You guys are too much.

Bro take a look in the mirror. You're taking some comment that mostly adds to the fun of the rivalry and analyzing it with some English PhD.

You're a bit too much and need to go sit back down

Bro take a look in the mirror. You're taking some comment that mostly adds to the fun of the rivalry and analyzing it with some English PhD.

You're a bit too much and need to go sit back down

Dude, stop. All I said was the comeback makes no sense, which it doesnt.

Back
Top Bottom