2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Made sense to me. You’re just mad lol

This will be my last post on the topic. Unless peope are able to post anything other than "You mad?" or some other type of personal post rather than actually address what I was trying to say.

"If you dont want me to watch the ball, go get it out of the ocean". That literally makes no sense.

He should have said "If you dont want me to watch the ball, dont let me hit it into the ocean".

How would Bumgarner getting the ball out of the "ocean" change whether or not Muncy looked at it as it was going into the water? Its was a terrible comeback.

Anyway, it sounded good in the moment. But people are reacting to what he should have said or what he meant, rather than what he actually said. Has nothing to do with personal feelings about the rivalry. We need losses. We needed to have traded Bumgarner yesterday.

Last edited:
I’ll take a shot at it. I think he meant if you don’t want to see me watch it, then go get it. Meaning he’s not going to stop being him because Madbum was acting like a grumpy old man.

I’ll take a shot at it. I think he meant if you don’t want to see me watch it, then go get it. Meaning he’s not going to stop being him because Madbum was acting like a grumpy old man.

I dont disagree with any of this actually. But what Muncy said and what he probably meant are not the same thing at all.

He should have said "If you dont want me to watch the ball, dont let me hit it into the ocean".

That would have been trash. I would be on your side if he said that. Terrible comeback. If he doesn’t hit it into the ocean, the ball is still in play and muncy will still be able to see it. Makes no sense at all. What he should have said was “if you don’t wan’t me to watch the ball, stab both of my eyes until I lose complete vision.”

That would have been trash. I would be on your side if he said that. Terrible comeback. If he doesn’t hit it into the ocean, the ball is still in play and muncy will still be able to see it. Makes no sense at all. What he should have said was “if you don’t wan’t me to watch the ball, stab both of my eyes until I lose complete vision.”

"If you dont want me to watch it go into the ocean, dont let me hit it into the ocean." Better?

Reactions: HIM
Tonight’s Nats/Braves game had some intensity to it. It’s going to be a fun 2nd half. Nats are playing much better baseball.

My favorite part of this, Portland has been BEGGING for a team since I moved here in 93, they forever sayin "this is the year" and now MLB like, yeah, Tampa AND Montreal can share the team, rather than giving it to Portland. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

**** you Oregon.
I would like to see Portland with a team.

In the Mets franchise record book, Pete Alonso ties Darryl Strawberry’s record for most home runs by a rookie in a season

He is two home runs away from tying McGwire’s record for most homers by a rookie before July 1

#PolarPowers

Back
Top Bottom