2023 Official MLB Season Thread

So word/rumor from executives around the league is that the start of season will probably get pushed back until after Memorial Day/beginning of June. They said they would shorten season either.

So word/rumor from executives around the league is that the start of season will probably get pushed back until after Memorial Day/beginning of June. They said they would shorten season either.

With the new CDC guidelines we're not seeing sports until June at the earliest, wonder if we'll even get a season this year.

I really did get outta AZ just in time. Seems like a whole new world...I guess I'll have an interesting story to tell down the line.

See ya in 2022 Chris. Feel bad for the dude because he's a competitor. Probably kills him to have to get TJ. Least he got paid.

Glad the Red Sox won them trophies, otherwise I wouldn't even be able to laugh at their gross mismanagement.

My son has a Switch, so I’ve been playing subpar RBI20 with him. Miss sports sports so much, especially baseball. I’m devastated because Jackie Robinson Day has become one of my favorite days to watch around the league, with players trotting out in #42.

I heard there will be increased double-headers to put together a decent body of games, but I can’t imagine the post season lasting past the first week of November. Can y’all imagine a “Mr. December”? Hahha

Back
Top Bottom