2023 Official MLB Season Thread

giphy.gif

Nats should be raising a banner today, is what it is.

At least they didn’t raise it in an empty stadium like I thought they would :lol:

That '91 WS was a hoot. Watched all of game 7 again last night. Not sure I can do it again without fast forwarding to the end. :lol:

2011 WS Cardinals vs. Rangers or '05 White Sox vs Astros. I can't remember much from that '05 series...wasn't it lackluster?

That '91 WS was a hoot. Watched all of game 7 again last night. Not sure I can do it again without fast forwarding to the end. :lol:

2011 WS Cardinals vs. Rangers or '05 White Sox vs Astros. I can't remember much from that '05 series...wasn't it lackluster?

Very lack luster, unless you are a white Sox fan.

There’s no way this season happens. I’m bummed.

Have to turn my attention to the damn ******** :smh:

yep, its a wrap. 60,000 people in one confined space? Probably half of those in the danger zone of 40+..

sucks.

What y’all think about how the quality of play will be like? On one hand, it’ll be crazy to see 4 months of the world’s best players play with no overnight distractions like partying, traveling, or other things that could impact focus. On another hand, players will be missing their families, worried about their health, or just thrown off by the whole nature of everything being proposed.

Regardless, I’d be surprised if more players are against this than for it. If rosters are expanded then you’d have Triple A heads doing anything for a shot and of course a Major League check. In my opinion if everyone involved (players, staff, etc) goes by the things put into place, and doesn’t breach by leaving unauthorized to potentially contract the virus, I can actually see it working.

Back
Top Bottom