2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Angels came back again only for Allen to blow it in a tie game :lol:

Paid Trout all that money and got 38 other bums on the roster :lol:

Holy **** just saw they have two <.100 hitters in the lineup. And Calhoun is <.200

Wth :rofl:

Last edited:
I’m watching my Redsox and Betts DONGS.

I find myself thinking ‘he finally hits his 1st HR of the year’

While I think he’s had a few, definitely seemed like the first.
My man couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat. Struggle start for sure.

Holy **** just saw they have two <.100 hitters in the lineup. And Calhoun is <.200

Calhoun leading off kills everything, every game.
I’d rather have Billy Hamilton hitting 1 and 2 than have Calhoun. Even Mallex, Cole is not an everyday player, period.

Need upton and ohtani back ASAP

Marlins had Dee Gordon, Ozuna, Yelich, Stanton, and Realmuto and still don't have a loaded system from moving all those guys?!?!?!?!?!?!? How?

Jeter gotta go.

Marlins had Dee Gordon, Ozuna, Yelich, Stanton, and Realmuto and still don't have a loaded system from moving all those guys?!?!?!?!?!?!? How?

Jeter gotta go.

They traded all those players and only Realmuto yielded a top 100 prospect. Think about that for a second. Two MVP players in their primes, Dee Gordon, Marcel Ozuna, and JT Realmuto for ONE top 100 prospect.

Absolute joke.

Calhoun leading off kills everything, every game.
I’d rather have Billy Hamilton hitting 1 and 2 than have Calhoun. Even Mallex, Cole is not an everyday player, period.

Calhoun hasn’t led off the last two games. Not sure why it took this long but Fletcher has taken that spot. He’s like 8/15 as our leadoff guy, too :lol:

LaStella and Goodwin are not everyday players and they’ve effectively replaced Upton and Ohtani :lol: :smh:

Our pitching injuries is what’s really hurt us. We got rid of our two most injury pron pitchers last year and now Skaggs and Heany can’t stay healthy. Meanwhile Shoemaker is balling in Toronto :lol: I can’t remember the last time one of our guys gave us 6 innings.

They traded all those players and only Realmuto yielded a top 100 prospect. Think about that for a second. Two MVP players in their primes, Dee Gordon, Marcel Ozuna, and JT Realmuto for ONE top 100 prospect.

Absolute joke.
Jeter would be crucified in any other market. Ludicrous.

Mets gotta get Gio Gonzales now and hope that’s a good enough stopgap.

Yeah, it's pretty bad for the Marlins. Sixto is their best prospect, landed in the Realmuto deal from Philly. Beyond Sanchez though, yikes.

Monte Harrison is highly regarded prospect.
I hear you but I'm colder on Monte than most. He was supposed to be the key piece with Brinson for Yelich. There's no doubt Harrison is crazy athletic. Ended up turning down a football scholarship to play in Lincoln. Not sure he'll make enough regular contact to be a plus-OF in the majors.

I didn’t draft him in fantasy because of his GB/FB rate. We washed together b. Eddie Rosario though Jesus what a day. Glad I drafted him.
With you, man. Yelich's swing is perfect for Miller Park but I honestly didn't think he'd hit 35+ homers again.

I unwisely dropped Rosario last year early in the NT league. Missed the draft and now headed to a 0-3 start in that same league. SMH.

Yelich is on a wild tear right now. That 3rd Round keeper value for me :pimp:

Yanks are toast. No timetable for Judge to return as of earlier this morning. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom