2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Can't wait for the DC baseball meltdown when Bryce leads the Phils into the playoffs and the Nats are on the outside looking in.

Tatis done for the year. Dang. Great young talent.

Was my only SS on my fantasy team. Just picked Urshela. Decent replacement?

Can't wait for the DC baseball meltdown when Bryce leads the Phils into the playoffs and the Nats are on the outside looking in.

Odd take. Since the 19-31 start, Nats have been one of the best teams in baseball. With Scherzer coming back, they’re only going to get stronger.

My calendar is marked for October 1st. I’m planning a trip to DC for the wildcard game (if they don’t catch the Braves).

Last edited:
jesus christ can we get this Ramierez cat jumped already ? :smh:

we gotta send a message , we're in the Bronx ...

Odd take. Since the 19-31 start, Nats have been one of the best teams in baseball. With Scherzer coming back, they’re only going to get stronger.

My calendar is marked for October 1st. I’m planning a trip to DC for the wildcard game (if they don’t catch the Braves).

There's ZERO guarantee that the Nats will even be in the WC game. 24-27 vs. non-NL east teams (not counting interleague.) So, yea....max. :lol:

Bill Walton is a National Treasure. He's a John Madden caliber, he's just harder to find on a consistent basis. I'm glad I can hear him on certain Pac12, ESPN broadcasts, but I miss his NBA days.

Back
Top Bottom