2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Not sure if that Koshien doc is covering last year's tournament, but if so then hopefully there's glimpses of Rouki Sasaki, who some folks are hailing as a better arm than Ohtani was in high school.

Real talk though, how much would y'all pay to have your cutout placed in an MLB stadium this season?

$0. **** should be free to the season ticket holders.

Why would I pay to have a cutout in the stands?:lol:

What the **** does my team have to do about my opinion of cutouts in stadiums? You're a clown.

Nobody was targeting your team, I just said I wouldn't pay for a cutout. :lol:

What the **** does my team have to do about my opinion of cutouts in stadiums? You're a clown.

Nobody was targeting your team, I just said I wouldn't pay for a cutout. :lol:

You won't pay a cent to put a cardboard cutout when you can't even fill your stadium with real people pre covid.

It's actually interesting when Oakland fans talk about " We NeEd A NeW StAdiUm". Trust me, I get it, the giants were going to move to Tampa until we got a suitor in the late 90's to build a ballpark, especially when Candlestick was a **** hole in early 90's til Pac Bell..but time in and time out, Oakland fans have never filled that ballpark. Can't wait til they go to Charlotte, just like the Raiders to Vegas.

Who is everyone's pick for a surprise team this season, given the circumstances? I think I'm going with the Angels.
D0TPSQZV4AELJec.jpg

Just need one of those hot starts that statistically don't make sense but since the szn is short they can avoid the complete collapse

Let me dream.

Wonder if Ohtani will be ready for opening day. I know he was projected to be back by June.

Any word on if T Mobile is gonna do the free season pass? I doubt it but I'm hoping they do.

Season pass should be like $40

Could've sworn Arod was with Texas for longer than 3 seasons. For some reason I thought he spent the bulk of his career there, but i guess I wanted to forget about him after he left Seattle. Still...was figuring he joined the Yankees in the late 2000's and not '04. That blew my mind today when I was prompted to look it up.

Last edited:
Seriously, u see everybody posting how they wished they seen guys in their prime after watching their documentaries now, well here's a great one. Can't even front on the kid ...

Back
Top Bottom