2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Manfred speak yet? Guy is such a moron. Can’t wait to see him **** this up.

Everyone that knew needs to be fired or fined. If Jeter knew, take away draft picks.

THE WHOLE POINT OF TESTING IS SO YOU DONT SPREAD IT AND QUARANTINE. NOT SO YOUR GARBAGE *** TEAM AND CAN PLAY AND SPREAD IT TO TEAMMATES.

Mattingly and the whole coaching staff should be fired.

Manfred speak yet? Guy is such a moron. Can’t wait to see him **** this up.

Everyone that knew needs to be fired or fined. If Jeter knew, take away draft picks.

THE WHOLE POINT OF TESTING IS SO YOU DONT SPREAD IT AND QUARANTINE. NOT SO YOUR GARBAGE *** TEAM AND CAN PLAY AND SPREAD IT TO TEAMMATES.

Mattingly and the whole coaching staff should be fired.

I think they’ll just fill up the roster with minor leaguers.

Now if the Phillies test positive, like 3-4 or more players. Then I think it could really get cancelled.

I’m still in disbelief. I can’t believe they thought yeah, let’s play and so read this ****. ****in idiots.

Let's break down how the thinking with this virus has evolved.

Back in March, dude for Utah Jazz tests positive and people are sprinting across the floor to nab him, clear everyone out of the stadium, and teammates are going crazy and we all are glued to our screens.

Now in July, we have a team who has multiple players test positive and the team still decides to play, and it is unregulated beyond that.

United States of America summed up right now.

Let's break down how the thinking with this virus has evolved.

Back in March, dude for Utah Jazz tests positive and people are sprinting across the floor to nab him, clear everyone out of the stadium, and teammates are going crazy and we all are glued to our screens.

Now in July, we have a team who has multiple players test positive and the team still decides to play, and it is unregulated beyond that.

United States of America summed up right now.

I agree with you, with the only difference being that the Gobert situation was still very early on in the pandemic. Hence the urgency.

But I still agree that there's a double standard in there, because it's not under control here.

Sad times.

Braves cut Foltynewicz after one start. There's no room for error this season. If there was a MiLB campaign, he could have worked out whatever kinks he had along with Ohtani for the Angels.

Braves cut Foltynewicz after one start. There's no room for error this season. If there was a MiLB campaign, he could have worked out whatever kinks he had along with Ohtani for the Angels.

Folty has been horrible pretty much every year of his career, except for one. I was surprised at the cut, but he is no good.

With that being said, I am sure my Giants are looking at him because, well, thats what bad teams do.

I had no idea an athlete active at the time could buy a team or a piece , whatever. Props to the the kid for making moves :nthat:

Mahomes really went from potential MLB prospect to minority MLB owner in less than a decade. What a time.

if Marlins’ season is on hold, that also impacts teams that would be playing against them. Have to assume a ton of double-headers needed to catch up.

I know it's all about the money but MLB should have never
scheduled a post-season or World Series for this year.
Not for one-third of a season.

Just play some regular season games and that's it.

I'm honestly happier without sports, less anger and depression. I don't care if the season is cancelled, I just need to see the Marlins punished. The fact they had positives days ago and decided to play is so ****in selfish and stupid. Mattingly needs to be fired right now. If was a Phillies player or any other player I would tell the media he has to go. Imagine if that team gave it to Harper and then he gives it to Girardi and he dies or is severely sick and ****ed up for months? **** is so foul.

Manfred is such a moron. He needs to handle this.

Back
Top Bottom