• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
teams seem to value joint practices more than preseason but hopefully this can translate to regular season.

Last edited:
Raiders and Pats press each saying the same thing.

Sounds like the dudes on the Pivot were there watching too, and had Davante on the Podcast after right there on the field.

Last edited:
We heard this same “stuff” last preseason in how the Raiders, more specifically Renfrow, dominated the Rams/Jalen Ramsey during a scrimmage - and we all know the outcome of both teams last season.

I need to see actual results in meaningful games and not hype-based analysis. Tired of this 4 decade drought.

We heard this same “stuff” last preseason in how the Raiders, more specifically Renfrow, dominated the Rams/Jalen Ramsey during a scrimmage - and we all know the outcome of both teams last season.

I need to see actual results in meaningful games and not hype-based analysis. Tired of this 4 decade drought.
There will be plenty of *****ing, whining, and crying during the regular season. Just let us live a little 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

I thought the raiders season turned out pretty good last year (all things considered lol)

Went to the playoffs with Gruden and a special teams coordinator as the head coach while our star offensive weapon killed someone. I know we won a bunch of close games but I see no reason we won’t be better this year.

I don't get the perspective.

Last season we heard about Renfrow in camp and he went on to catch 100 balls with the highest catch rate in the league.

This year Devante and Renfrow are out there cooking fools as expected, are people supposed to be quiet about it? :lol:

There's no meaningful analysis to be had right now, all people can do is report on what they see.

Waller dropped KLUTCH as his agents, hope he doesnt end up woth Rosenhaus or something. I know he out playing his contract but he just got that contract, hopefully it doesn't impact the season at all.

I’m more worried about Waller being able to be healthy enough to stay on the field all year.
I think that may be part of the reservation from the Raiders perspective with regard to his extension. In addition to that, technically the Raiders don’t gotta do anything with his contact that got 2 years remaining.

Waller moving on from Klutch Sports puts a monkey wrench in his negotiations. Apparently he has to wait 5 days before he can hire someone else.

Back
Top Bottom