• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my expectations going into this season were pretty low, actually thought 7-9 this season would be a nice jump start from last season, especially after the AB drama.

all things considered, we’re actually better than I thought we would be. Just wish the Defense had more consistency. No doubt we could have made it a much more interesting game in the 2nd half had they had one or two more stops.

on another note, despite popular opinion, DC actually had a pretty solid game minus that fumble. Great pocket presence and he was slingin it. The INT I ain’t even mad at because at that point he’s trying to make a play due to being down 3 scores or whatever - at least that’s what I like to think.

my expectations going into this season were pretty low, actually thought 7-9 this season would be a nice jump start from last season, especially after the AB drama.

all things considered, we’re actually better than I thought we would be. Just wish the Defense had more consistency. No doubt we could have made it a much more interesting game in the 2nd half had they had one or two more stops.

on another note, despite popular opinion, DC actually had a pretty solid game minus that fumble. Great pocket presence and he was slingin it. The INT I ain’t even mad at because at that point he’s trying to make a play due to being down 3 scores or whatever - at least that’s what I like to think.

i agree with this. my issue with DC is that he does some bonehead **** that actually affects the game. like that terrible pass to Doss on 3rd down when he was wide open. that was another possible scoring opportunity. that's two drives that he basically gave away. yeah, he had a decent game and whatnot, but its moments like those that can swing the game.

our defense is definitely some ****. they really didn't show up at all yesterday. so many missed tackles in addition to our secondary getting torched. we definitely need to go DB in the 1st round. you'd think they'd be more fresh and on their game after a bye.

on the bright side, Kolton has played really well after a very subpar rookie season. in fact, our whole OL has been solid, considering we haven't been at full strength yet. Waller was a damn good pick up by Gruden. Jacobs is the goods and Gruden's play calling has been A LOT better than last season. DC looks more comfortable and is making the right reads too. he just needs to stop doing the dumb**** that makes me want to pull my hair out. that bomb to Waller could've been a TD if he placed it better, and not over the back shoulder.

I’m indifferent. I had high expectations for him, but he just wasn’t working out for us.

Anyone else feel like DC done this fumbling out of the back of the end zone before?

Conley bout to star in Houston without track record for Corners

The audacity
Screenshot_20191021-150204_Instagram.jpg

Big game tomorrow. Don’t think we line up well against this team, but I didn’t think we lined up well against Chicago either. Hope they prove me wrong again.

Agreed. This offense is rollin.

People continue to roast Carr, but he and Gruden are definitely in sync right now.

Big time 4th Quarter. This may determine how active and aggressive they get in the trade deadline.

Let’s get this dub!

:smh:

Defense didn’t come through in the 4th Quarter. Gave up hella big plays.
Watson killed us.
100 yards in penalty :sick::sick::sick::sick:

That holding on Richie killed us and of course we don’t get the PI on Conley. But if that was Raiders Conley...

Back
Top Bottom