2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Screenshot_20201116-182343_Chrome.jpg

Anybody need the lotto numbers?

I would have taken the money and chased the points record. But that's just me
idk. He's made 224 M's in his career with a guaranteed 3 more years at 41, 44 and 47 m's which will push him over 350 M's

He's already made a lot. He's going to be making even more in the next 3 years

He doesn't have much leverage but I wouldn't want to stay under that owner. He's probably one of the worst if not the worst owner in the league. Harden has himself to blame as anyone else for the state they're in but I could understand him at least trying to get out of town

I see exactly why it's Brooklyn. Because he wants to go to a Player run team. Other teams not just gonna let him come in and Hardenize the whole org

if Harden goes to Brooklyn, between KD, Kyrie and Harden, who draws the most ire from NT since we love hating on players' making moves?

Fertita should be happy he been trying to cut costs since day 1. Getting rid of Russ and Harden is hella money back in his pocket.

If the Rockets let Jimbo punk them into trading him with multiple years left on his deal, I could see other owners not being to happy with Tillman.

gilbert is probably in his ear. They can probably get a better trade deal either during the season or just let see what the 2021 off season goes.

Spoken like someone who is getting paid in cash for backshots off backpage.

@RustyShackleford and antidope antidope really need to hold an Econ seminar for the young bols on here.

@dwalk31 can do the FRAUD portion

Business savvy shotsrangout shotsrangout also said today the Rockets should do whatever Harden wants, including sending him to a competitor for inferior compensation, because he’s helped the team make money before now.

We’ve reached the point where people are so mad about the ESPN paywall that they’re screenshotting and sharing the entire Zach Lowe Harden piece 🤣

Houston can trade Harden and Westbrook to end up with...

Jarrett Allen
Lavert
Paul George
Dinwiddie

that’s not bad at all for Houston...

Back
Top Bottom