2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I'm thinking that they must of gotten some confirmation from giannis. You dont trade 3 futures for jrue without getting a confirmation from giannis.
TBH, they had to do it even without his confirmation. Everyone would kill them if they didn’t get him an high caliber player entering his last contract year. Ya kinda gotta go all in regardless

If I was a Superstar I’d love to play in OKC.
Once you decide that you are ready to leave they either 1. Trade you to the team of your choice or 2. Let you walk as an Unreatricted Free Agent. Harden really did get screwed, he was the only SStar who didn’t get what he wanted.

Once you decide that you are ready to leave they either 1. Trade you to the team of your choice or 2. Let you walk as an Unreatricted Free Agent. Harden really did get screwed, he was the only SStar who didn’t get what he wanted.
What did he want? Houston was everything for Harden. Strippers Galore.

I’d say getting tf out of OKC is a huge win for anyone

For Portland, I'm not mad they traded #16 for Covington

Edit: Didn't see the other protected 1st rounder... hmmm ok that takes the luster off for Portland then

E37BC161-38D3-415C-9640-975645A1F331.gif

Let's assume Giannis leaves the Bucks, where do y'all see him realistically going?

I'm a Knicks fan so I know he won't go there.

Portland adding Covington is fine but they need to be doing back flips to get rid of CJ if they want to get better.

2 1st rounders for Covington, 3 for Jrue ...Aaron Gordon better bring back at least 4 of them thangs then :lol: :nerd:

These GMs drunk.. these teams going be terrible real soon and won’t even have the picks to fall back on

going end up with some BS in the next collective bargaining deal to protect teams from themselves, again

Back
Top Bottom