2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

PJ Tucker & his shoe collection as well as Gordon need to be the next ones gone for draft picks as well.

So Giannis stays and what If Jrue doesn’t re-up with Milwaukee? You traded 3 firsts for potential 1 year rental who won’t get you over the hump. I dont get the thinking here...

Also :rofl: @ Beard apparently trying to convince Houston to get less than value to send him to BK

No way in hell I let him go for less than PG went for

:lol: exactly. Rockets FO need not even trade this fool unless its 8 first minimum or anything less than what PG went for.

Let him cry and be miserable on a rebuilding team. Ain't trading you for nothing :lol:

jalen rose brought up a good point. Like is okc doing this just to do it or are they serious about going for it and building a roster for the long haul? Is okc Boston west? Ok cool you’re whoarding all thesepicks but what’s the end game?

I agree and if you have no roster what’s the point of trading for a superstar who wants out

just don’t forget Boston could have had kawhi PG and AD :lol:

jalen rose brought up a good point. Like is okc doing this just to do it or are they serious about going for it and building a roster for the long haul? Is okc Boston west? Ok cool you’re whoarding all thesepicks but what’s the end game?
they kinda would've been better off having a bad season last yr and being a top 5 pick
if you going to tank, you got to go full tank and pile up not just picks, but ones in the lottery. unless clips collapse, those picks aren't going to be high

So Giannis stays and what If Jrue doesn’t re-up with Milwaukee? You traded 3 firsts for potential 1 year rental who won’t get you over the hump. I dont get the thinking here...
as long as you got giannis, they'll be fine and in contention
those late first rd picks aren't going to be missed
you got bledsoe off the books

Back
Top Bottom