2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

This **** pisses me off. IDK what the point is for putting this out acting like he did something when we know damn well he's gonna draft someone unknown Euro player or another wing with his "myriad" of picks :sick: :rofl:

Just need Tatum locked up for the foreseeable future
Wasn't KOC the one that mentioned that the Celtics were involved in some fashion last week? That RealGM article doesn't even mention the Celtics :lol:

can someone trade for Julius Randle already
8AEFF447-EE6E-4F7E-B842-29DBCB0F17EF.gif

I totally understand Westbrook having no trade value but I'm surprised about Oladipo. Is this injury situation worse than he's been letting on? I'm surprised contenders aren't willing to take a risk on him and potentially resign him if he has a good season.

I totally understand Westbrook having no trade value but I'm surprised about Oladipo. Is this injury situation worse than he's been letting on? I'm surprised contenders aren't willing to take a risk on him and potentially resign him if he has a good season.

His injury situation is a major red flag and he's going to be an unrestricted FA next summer. He also makes $21M, so you'd have to trade some pretty significant pieces to match salary to get him. Teams are rightfully weary.

If I were the Clippers, I'd be looking to unload Paul George, the only issues is that he's a free agent after next season. The Clippers running it back are a 2nd round team at best.
Clippers were the favorite to win the title when they were up 3-1, they choked that series away and now they’re a 2nd rd team at best?
It’s still Lakers as the team to beat and LAC is in the mix with the next tier. I’m not putting the Nuggets, Jazz, Bucks, Celtics, Heat, Dallas OVER the clips, they’re all together.

He’s hurt all the time. His huge contract is up at the end of this season and can be had for cheap

Clippers were the favorite to win the title when they were up 3-1, they choked that series away and now they’re a 2nd rd team at best?
It’s still Lakers as the team to beat and LAC is in the mix with the next tier. I’m not putting the Nuggets, Jazz, Bucks, Celtics, Heat, Dallas OVER the clips, they’re all together.
Clippers should've lost to a healthy Mavs team. And it can't be overstated how bad they choked against Denver. That's not just some 'we'll get em next time' situation. Unless they make a major upgrade, calling them a 2nd round exit is generous

Back
Top Bottom