2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

What’s going on with gsw

Have been thinking about Gordon for a while but idk. Would like to see Blake and rose end up there if nothing else works

word? he doesn't have a legit shot at making the league though, right?
I doubt he ever makes the league but maybe he'll show out in the G League (btw anyone know if/when it's returning?). I believe he was active for one game with the OKC Blue but didn't get into that game and then things shut down for the pandemic.

Sorry aepps20 aepps20 . This must be tough news for you to handle. Stay strong.

I'm going to have to take a break from NT to process.

tenor-8.gif

This wreaks of a smoke screen. Half of these NBA owners are Trump supporters. Tillman is particularly outspoken but let's not act like Harden is some type of crusader against Trump. If he really felt this way, why not ask for a trade the moment till men buys the team? Harden is going out sad and ruining his reputation in an attempt to become the third wheel in Brooklyn

Clippers were dancing for the 2 seed with the nuggets for most of the year and they had a bunch of injuries themselves. Kawhi is gonna be load managing the rest of his career. They did fine in the regular season but the question was always the playoffs relying on guys like Lou Trez and PG who played about how they should've been expected to. And then the guy that was supposed to carry them had one of the worst playoff performances ever but that flies under the radar for whatever reason. Their stock is down and they need some big moves if they wanna be legit contenders

This wreaks of a smoke screen. Half of these NBA owners are Trump supporters. Tillman is particularly outspoken but let's not act like Harden is some type of crusader against Trump. If he really felt this way, why not ask for a trade the moment till men buys the team? Harden is going out sad and ruining his reputation in an attempt to become the third wheel in Brooklyn

Think Myrie would more likely be the 3rd wheel there if he ends up there

Imagine believing that James Harden who didn't know that the Blue Lives Matter mask was racist is now demanding trades from a team because the owner is a MAGA guy.

I mean I could see it.. imagine the roasting dude took after that mess and I’m sure couple dudes threw the stuff with the rockets owner in his face

im sure it’s just a convenient excuse to use.. but still

Kyrie and KD have won chips as the clear cut #1 option. Jimmy gonna have to suck it up and be 3rd banana
I don’t see him doing it Fam, he’s a top tier talent no doubt, but it just isn’t in him. Hell, it took Melo being out of the league for a minute, and even then it was shaky, I don’t see Jim doin it

Back
Top Bottom