2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

1606498681848.png

Kyrie hitting arguably the biggest shot in NBA history to win a title in Game 7 of the Finals then subsequently celebrating with white yambs and chicken tenders+fries is not discussed or appreciated enough. Bland sauce with his yambs and condiments too :pimp:

BBQ sauce is on the plate, but for whatever reason, he dunking it in the ketchup

bbq.jpg

Last edited:

I could watch summer workouts and rico hines tape all day long. I feel like people really don't appreciate the lengths these player's go to perfect their crafts. the OG clip of CP hitting this shot vs. brad beal in a summer 1v1 beside him hitting that shot in the playoffs this year was flames.

edit: the t-mac post up + behind the back dribble fadeway was fire too:

The Nets have SIZE though
7 feet Jordan and Allen
6’11 KD
6’9 Kuruks, Prince and Green

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 what you think?
As long as the KD and Kyrie experiment works, they have the size and length to challenge the Lakers.

If Nash gets them to play as a team, they're thr favorites (On Paper) imo to come out the East.

Joe Harris re-signing was key. Dinwiddie and Levert make them deep enough in key areas.

Brooklyn has no chance against Milwaukee as currently constructed. They don’t have any of the personnel that give Giannis trouble.

I don’t see KD coming back great after an Achilles injury.
I hope no one has big expectations for this team :lol:

I could watch summer workouts and rico hines tape all day long. I feel like people really don't appreciate the lengths these player's go to perfect their crafts. the OG clip of CP hitting this shot vs. brad beal in a summer 1v1 beside him hitting that shot in the playoffs this year was flames.

Shouts to BD! Dude was a highlight machine when he was healthy. One of my favorite guards

Brooklyn has no chance against Milwaukee as currently constructed. They don’t have any of the personnel that give Giannis trouble.
Disagree 100%.

It's a team effort. When you have 6'11" KD funneling Giannis into the lane, Giannis will run into Jarrett Allen and DeAndre every single time. With guys like Harris, Levert, Green, and Prince coming to help and swipe on the ball whenever Giannis penetrates just to make it even harder to get in the lane.

Giannis will no longer have his Wesley to kick out too nor will he have his Bogdan either.

If the Nets are coached right, they win. But it's a big "if"

Milwaukee may have the advantage now, but by playoff time the Nets should beat em in 6, as long as they develop team chemistry much like the Lakers last year did as the season progressed.

Jrue is better than Bledsoe but overall think the Bucks haven't really addressed any of their issues come playoff time. Giannis is going to have to level up again to get them over the hump.

I mean I don't know if that's the kind of sentiment that would push him to wanna stay more when those 2 are arguably the greatest of their generations and in the upper echelon of All-Timers :lol:

'Naa we're not worried,we already know you're not interested in winning and being the best' :rofl:

Bucks need to stop leaking all these reports and opinions

Trying to control the narrative and paint him as the bad guy if he doesn't resign.

I think he may be leaning towards doing so and in a couple seasons after coming up short ask for a trade.

I don't hoop that often but I always break this move out that and the Penny once a game when I do :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom