2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Nice commercial and good for Kuzma. The simple fact that Kyle Kuzma has his own shoe and sneaker campaign is a testament to what playing the Lakers can do for your brand. How many 7th or 8th men on their team have their own signature shoes?

If I messed with Puma at all, I'd prolly cop

Those not bad

Should have got someone other than Wardell for this golf match. I can’t watch this cornball on TV.

Who yells "And 1" in an empty gym?

9B1199DC-01D6-4343-B734-5C452DA12C75.gif

Nice commercial and good for Kuzma. The simple fact that Kyle Kuzma has his own shoe and sneaker campaign is a testament to what playing the Lakers can do for your brand. How many 7th or 8th men on their team have their own signature shoes?

First J cole now Kuz? Puma really giving out shoes to anybody these days.

My god this commercial was awful.

Puma is basically doing what UA did a couple years ago with signing any big name athlete they can and overpay. Puma is ugly as hell but not UA ugly. My brother working on a shoe right now with Puma, they’re desperately trying to get in the game.

Puma is basically doing what UA did a couple years ago with signing any big name athlete they can and overpay. Puma is ugly as hell but not UA ugly. My brother working on a shoe right now with Puma, they’re desperately trying to get in the game.

What celebrity is attached to Puma? Is it Jay-Z?

Surprising the league would open up with two Lakers-Clippers games. Takes the air out of a potential Opening Night or Christmas day matchup.

Edit:

On the other hand, they probably could've done a better job making the games more regional.

Last edited:
Meek, Nipsey, Hov, Puma.

Shouts to Meek for rocking with Puma for damn near a decade now. Clydes & suedes been a low key staple in the I-95 Corridor between Baltimore & Philly. Nip marathon line hard. Hov keep the slick sweatsuits and Puma been making great, affordable, good looking casual wear shoes for the last 2 years.

I don't hoop that often but I always break this move out that and the Penny once a game when I do :pimp:

This was peak Penny, dude was pulling out every move he had, and especially in games 3-5 was attacking like crazy. So many moves he pulled off didn't make it into mixes because he missed the shot, or a turnover happened right after. Penny was able to make ole boy bite so hard because he was terrorizing the Heat with his spin move...

******* knee injuries man :smh:

Meek, Nipsey, Hov, Puma.

Shouts to Meek for rocking with Puma for damn near a decade now. Clydes & suedes been a low key staple in the I-95 Corridor between Baltimore & Philly. Nip marathon line hard. Hov keep the slick sweatsuits and Puma been making great, affordable, good looking casual wear shoes for the last 2 years.

Hideous shoes.

They’re sweatsuits and **** are nice though.

Back
Top Bottom