2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Snoop stole the whole night, would be dope if he could do it on some side stream where he could curse
I'm good off that. Would be worse than Players Only or Reggie and C Webb. The NBA should be going the other way with the commentary and getting people who know what they're talking about

Yea this was the worst case scenario for him tho. I’m sure he knew he could’ve lost but not like this
He was giving up a lot of size and the Youtube dude has actually boxed before and has been taking it seriously. The result certainly wasn't shocking. Like it's cool if you were a professional athlete and whatnot, but if you aren't actually trained as a boxer you're gonna lose.

Obviously I hope all is well with Nate mentally/physically health-wise.

He was giving up a lot of size and the Youtube dude has actually boxed before and has been taking it seriously. The result certainly wasn't shocking. Like it's cool if you were a professional athlete and whatnot, but if you aren't actually trained as a boxer you're gonna lose.

Obviously I hope all is well with Nate mentally/physically health-wise.

Yea it was definitely unfair from the jump. Nate was at a big disadvantage

I’m sure he let people get into his head telling him this would be a easy dub too (i.e. Floyd)

What Nate did was representative of what a lot of people do on a regular basis. Just because you are an expert in one area doesn't mean you can easily become an expert in another area. It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance

Last edited:
So much PS potential
En9o7sEUYAA69HF

I’m not a bad person, I swear but Twitter has had me rolling about the Nate Robinson situation all morning. I hope bro is alright but he’s getting dragged. He’s gotta go to Australia or some **** :lol:

I peeped that he posted saying that he’s alright but this is the type of situation where regardless of how you’re feeling, you HAVE to say you’re okay after just to hopefully minimize the slander/jokes. Like the NTer who pulled up to his crib at 1AM, saw the Smushcalade in his parking spot then stumbled on Smush and his girl in the bedroom where she said she was “checking his tats”. You break up with her immediately after that and tell your homie “FDB, I don’t even care” but really that **** is eating at your soul as you get roasted for the foreseeable future in the group chat.

so basically one day i told her i was going to go stay at my moms place, cause ever since i moved out, i hadnt really been home to visit... so im going about my business and my girl calls me, like babe guess who i met today at work? im like, "who?" shes like smush parker, i then continued to clown like hes unemployed, blah,blah, that hes a bum basically... then shes like no hes nice he gave me his auto and phone number, but i didnt accept it, so im like thats nice and continue on with my day...

so i didnt call her n e more becasue i was busy, and she didnt call me again, so around 1 am that night, i was making a anniversary gift for her, i kno SMH @ me.. and i needed something from the apt, so i figured ill go pick it up and get some quick sex..

soooooooooo..... i drive up to the apartment, pull into the parking garage, and parked in my spot is a frickin escalade, custom escalade, we all know what its called.. so i sit in my car and i put my head down on the steering wheel, like i already know...

so i walk up to the door and open it, our bedroom is right next to the entrance of the front door, i hear some sum noises going on in the bedroom, i swing open the door, and smush is smashing my girl, his tats exposed, she sees me, pushes him off, get under the cover and is like,"what are you doing here?"

im like, i live here.... and smush is sitting there like.. ok, this is awkward, and shes like its not what it looks like babe, i just turn around and walk out the door.. so i get outside, and im sittin on the steps and i call my closest homeboy who was in ATL at the time, hes like, "take a bat to the smushcalade.." im like nah, so i just go home... shes texting me the whole night saying stuff like i was lookin at his tats and it was nothing, and so on.....

so like 2 days later, she has him call me and say nothing happened and even tried to invite me to a partyat kwames house... im like, man its ok if you didnt know but i dont want her no more, you can have her... and that was basically it... im tellign you all this is true lol... who and why would anyone make this up lol....

EDIT: it was hard for a couple months, the story spread amongst the people i knew, every time i would play someone in any nba game, they made sure to use the lakers, casue he was kind of still on their roster and only play with him to clown on me...
1606649103045.jpeg

How is a man going to get caught smashing your girl, have the audacity to call you afterwards and then extend an invitation to a party at Kwame Brown’s house as a peace offering? :lol: :smh:

Y’all REALLY acting like the OG post wasn’t wild 🤦🏾‍♂️ :lol:

Cmon man. Just say y’all don’t **** with shorty, and keep it moving. It wasn’t in the light y’all twisting it too.

Idk why it gets so weird, when talking about Steph. It’s wild.

I just don’t think it’s possible to have an honest conversation about Steph in here. There are some divisive players (Lebby) and teams (Lakers, Clippers) where both sides are adamant about their differing views but usually reason kicks in. The conversation with Steph is different. He has had dudes making patently false statements like “Steph has never played without Klay” and “He was faking his injury”. It’s weird, man :lol:

Also, this is just a personal opinion but when talking about him ruining the 2015-2016 season, I think what gets lost in the discussion is that if they win, sure he repeated and he likely has a FMVP but there would be no KD. Those next three years would look VERY different. GSW was on another level but the West was ******* STACKED but we forget because GSW was that good. Houston, OKC of KD stays, Houston. They would have been in trouble :lol:

That loss was unfortunate but it got him two more titles (a third if KD doesn’t go down) where dishonest folks will say he was a Robin but reasonable people know he was right there with KD during that run.

Edit: I also don’t think a guy who you are looking to lead his team to a second round exit has the highest expectations :lol: IMHO it’s Yanni and K because they both had disappointing ends to their 2019-2020 seasons so it’s ‘championship or bust’ for them. Then I would say Zion and Luka from a player development standpoint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom