2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Perhaps this is Boris Diaw 2.0? I doubt it, but maybe Charlotte robs the French of their joy for basketball.

#whyhewasntretained Deonte Burton owes Teanna Trump money? I hear her name a lot, let me research and see if shes worth getting suspended then unsigned over. He also got into a fight with Schroeder the same week

Exactly how much she is asking for? Asking for a friend.

Did Batum have one good season for the Hornets? I don’t recall. Seems like he faded into Bolivian quickly after signing that big deal with Charlotte.

Exactly how much she is asking for? Asking for a friend.
lol my research took me down a rabbit hole. Couldnt find an answer, just her roasting some twitter users who said 350 to 650.

Good for Batum I guess. If you're going to get paid and likely not play, might as well do it in LA versus OKC. Presti has to look for another terrible contract to absorb into that tpe or it would be so Presti to just let it go to waste

Is there not a way to bring Blake Griffin home? He'd be hella entertaining and make sure we're sold out even through the rebuild but wouldn't make us win games and risk draft position

lol my research took me down a rabbit hole. Couldnt find an answer, just her roasting some twitter users who said 350 to 650.

Good for Batum I guess. If you're going to get paid and likely not play, might as well do it in LA versus OKC. Presti has to look for another terrible contract to absorb into that tpe or it would be so Presti to just let it go to waste

Is there not a way to bring Blake Griffin home? He'd be hella entertaining and make sure we're sold out even through the rebuild but wouldn't make us win games and risk draft position
You can have shorty for $500-1k if you know what you doing ...But Detroit shouldn’t turn down one of OKC future 1sts and Bazely for Blake

Batum pretty washed but I mean there's not much else for the Clipps to nab

He's definitely gonna get PT over there, considering PG and Kawhi are eventually gonna take some games off

So if it expires in November 2021, then they’ll still have it for next years free agency?

So they can theoretically add Giannis without giving up Tatum Brown Kemba or Smart?
Trade only. They can in theory trade for a guy who makes 30 mill I believe.

I can't imagine they will be able to do much with this but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom