2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

He'll still be under 30 when it's time for the next deal. Somebody will pay him even though he's worthless defensively. Probably Moron Mike again.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at the clippers. But no more articles about why they fell short when most who care could see it unfolding and had a pretty good idea why.

PS - superstars getting preferential treatment is a phenomenon as old as sports. Most of the time we don’t hear about it because other players just accept it and keep it moving. Like what happened in Kawhi’s Raptors year.
Like I been saying, the Clips have too many vets to be that bothered/surprised by special treatment for Khawi n even PG, who he personally brought in n got the rep as some type of star himself...They just ain’t like each other :lol: ...it is what it is, happens sometimes n they all sucked when it mattered so all of this is pointless anyway

Some of the locker room leaks be sounding like they came from shocked rookies :lol:

Reminds me of this pic, and funny I find out with Lil Bow Wow's caption on it. Lil Bow Wow got to drop game on these boys and be a voice of reason
bow-wow-harden.png
bow wow out here making r Kelly illegal sex tapes? Recording his room???

also... Jimmy divorced his chick?

Idk mane feels like your mans passed up on his chance for the biggest bag...I can’t see Trez being that in demand in a couple years even if the money goes up but maybe the Lakers winning again can help that
I mean when it’s down to Charlotte and Detroit. Or stay in LA...sounds like a easy choice to me.

So where are the hawks going to find minutes for reddish, heurter and Hunter?
Hunter played some 4 last year so maybe he can find some mins there for the times Gallo is hurt as usual, still kinda funny that the Hawks traded UP in the top 10 to pick him now gotta figure out what to do with yo :lol: :smh: ...The rest is up to who is playing the best n healthy, but yea a couple cats on the Hawks who figured they were in the rotation bout to be odd men out real quick

Exited to watch the STARBOY get busy :pimp:. Seems like just yesterday, people in here were debating if this cat was an nba talent. Top 3 pick! Neva Loss 🅱️🅱️🅱️!

Shorty going to be entertaining as hell this year. Good bad and ugly. But I love it. Bout to see some modern day, pistol Pete ****. Creativity out this world.

Beas wildin', doing it all wrong & fumbling that $60M bag Brian Jungreis worked so hard to secure. Should be clapping Larsa's cheeks behind closed doors at Four Seasons, not wifing and holding hands in public with wife & kid at home.

Son Hispandering like Amy Klobuchamos, on some "nunca te olvidare" & "tu eres mi todo." :rofl: Malik the anti-Don Juan.

His wife (one he scrapped Su'a over, right?):

Depends how much bread I’m leaving on the table ...only a short time to make that money, I can always live in LA if I’m rich...N it’s not like those places are Salt Lake/OKC or something :lol:

even still you’re spending half the time on the road and the summer wherever you want. OKC is trash but the money is still green. As long as I can find a barber I can survive.

Hunter played some 4 last year so maybe he can find some mins there for the times Gallo is hurt as usual, still kinda funny that the Hawks traded UP in the top 10 to pick him now gotta figure out what to do with yo :lol: :smh: ...The rest is up to who is playing the best n healthy, but yea a couple cats on the Hawks who figured they were in the rotation bout to be odd men out real quick
Hunter and Huerter the main two I think depending on this season will be the old guys out. Reddish I’m really confident in based on how he looked end of last season he’s for sure in the main plans as far sent e young dudes go

Back
Top Bottom