2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Caught the Rona fellas :frown:

How you think it happened? Working from home right?

If you get symptoms

Hot water and add ginger, garlic, tumeric, lemon and honey. Zicam tablets. Spirometer for lung strength. I've also heard to lay on your stomach as opposed to your back.

Get well soon. Thankfully it seems like although cases are spiking, they're figuring out how to treat people better. You'll be good.

Most of the vaccine work is being done here in Boston around the clock. Hopefully get this sh*t under control soon.

Most of the vaccine work is being done here in Boston around the clock. Hopefully get this sh*t under control soon.

Assuming the vaccine is successful, it'll be the greatest achievement in modern medicine we'll ever see.

Assuming the vaccine is successful, it'll be the greatest achievement in modern medicine we'll ever see.

Yeah I'm being cautiously optimistic, but if they get it figured out THAT quick then damn. Time to apply that hustle to some other afflictions that haven't seen progress in years. Like male pattern baldness. Not serious.

How you think it happened? Working from home right?

If you get symptoms

Hot water and add ginger, garlic, tumeric, lemon and honey. Zicam tablets. Spirometer for lung strength. I've also heard to lay on your stomach as opposed to your back.

Get well soon. Thankfully it seems like although cases are spiking, they're figuring out how to treat people better. You'll be good.

went to watch the Tyson fight at a friend’s crib (first time out in like 2 months). Bout 4 of us there, and one of them tested positive on Sunday after feeling sick. He said he thinks he caught it from one of his patients who he performed a physical on

no one to Blame but myself. Understood the risks and still hung out with people. Got my beach em on and paid a price for it.

Appreciate the advice tho

Damn Bron rewarding the work Rob Lowe's done with his trust long term, unexpected but not not surprised.

Smart move. AD isn't really a type A player. Type A talent, but not an alpha like Bron. Good to keep him around to call the shots for a few more years.

A435CDCF-360A-4F22-8B71-5ED2E3053514.jpeg

Lol at AD not getting the max. He shouldn't take a dime less. They have enough movable contracts now (Trez & KCP) and maybe extend Kuz to acquire another star (should they decide to go that route). AD likely signing a 2+1 max deal.

Back
Top Bottom