2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

If Kawhi wins a couple more chips, in 20 years, we’ll look back and, “being robotic, aloof and bit of an ******* is what made him a winner.”

Depends how much bread I’m leaving on the table ...only a short time to make that money, I can always live in LA if I’m rich...N it’s not like those places are Salt Lake/OKC or something :lol:
Yea I dig, but he didn’t wanna come home. His uncle said Trez just wanna win so he don’t care what he gotta do with the lakers. So I guess he figured if he win and hoop while doing it and also rich Paul in his back pocket somebody will pay. I mean him playing beside AD will hide his short comings forsure.

Bron must have seen that post that added heyward to the 30 million club and decided he needed to separate himself from that. KD was okay but adding heyward needed to be addressed.

So he free agent in Szn 22, so that means farewell tour in cleveland when Cavs sign Bronny, even tho he prolly won’t be NBA Worthy, but we desperate 😂

there really should be a category for guys like Lebron who should be able to make more than $50M per year. Combination of all-nba, mvp, rings, type of achievement category lets you get paid more and only a certain amount would count towards the cap. A category where probably 3-4 guys could get this type of money.

he deserves much more.

Caught the Rona fellas :frown:

just getting over my fight with it . Def take lots of fluids , try to eat something , have vitamins ready , if your having problems breathing I copped the vicks vapor steamer and the personal steamer . The first couple of days was the worst feeling in the world for me, felt like my chest and head was in a vice . Don’t really know how I got it I don’t go out at all . Went to urgent care initially and all they could give me was a zpack.

Back
Top Bottom