2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

AmazingHauntingArmyworm-small.gif

Big Var spoke it into existence :pimp:

Cmon maneeeeeee!!!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🐐πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🐐🐐🐐πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🐐🐐πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

πŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈ

80757D75-30F8-4E79-B2CD-E1175DC6275A.gif

Lavar’s GREATEST accomplishment. Incredible :pimp:

I always said LiAngelo was the best out of the three. He just needed a chance. Hope he takes advantage

Someone asked about who we should expect this kind of update about the other day. :lol::lol:
lol it happens every off season
I still don't understand why Kawhi just doesn't get a loft in LA instead of commuting from SD to every practice/home game :lol:
I remember Philip rivers used to commute every day to and from Sd
why is this dude still on the team?

its everyone’s fault but his. SCRUB
Never holds accountability

The moment Paul George leaves, #yall will strt defending his bum ***. I’m just posting this so I can put it in my pokedex for future reference.

The moment Paul George leaves, #yall will strt defending his bum ***. I’m just posting this so I can put it in my pokedex for future reference.

I will not support him because he is a liberal

I always said LiAngelo was the best out of the three. He just needed a chance. Hope he takes advantage
Nah he’s the least athletic out of all of them. And he doesn’t have a defensive drive. He’s prob the best shooter tho

3591346D-13F1-4FE1-90D8-B3C50F6368B9.jpeg

40mill a year at 37, 38 is wild on paper but heβ€˜s been underpaid his whole career when you consider the money he’s made for these teams and the league.

Back
Top Bottom