2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

😂😂😂

20200823_180009.jpg

Paul George, who is one of the best high volume shooters of all time by the numbers DOESNT want easy shots? What are we even doing here? Like we don't want wide-open shots off pin downs? The disease of me word to wavycrocket wavycrocket

Guy shot 41% on 8 a game... Doesn't want to shoot more wide-open threes. OK. He shot 40% on TEN A GAME once. I hate Paul George man, he is an idiot.

Last edited:
Paul George, who is one of the best high volume shooters of all time by the numbers DOESNT want easy shots? What are we even doing here? Like we don't want wide-open shots off pin downs? The disease of me word to wavycrocket wavycrocket

Been trying to tell folks about Paul George forever. Looks the part. Really good player. But he ain’t THAT, like he and other think/thought he was.

He also is a goof. Never, ever takes accountability. And has trouble reading the room, and questionable general decision making.

Certain cats are easy to read.

Gelo out here looking wild husky. His best bet has always been to learn to block and a couple routes. Big Var gonna find a way tho.

Been trying to tell folks about Paul George forever. Looks the part. Really good player. But he ain’t THAT, like he and other think/thought he was.

He also is a goof. Never, ever takes accountability. And has trouble reading the room, and questionable general decision making.

Certain cats are easy to read.
Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 5.26.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 5.25.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 5.22.20 PM.png

THEY never wanted to hear it. "Paul Goerge is better than XYZ" was spouted ad naseum. Dude is not it. His game just looks good. It doesn't yield anything because he is a prisoner of his own hype.
Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 5.22.41 PM.png

He got billed as being something he wasn't because people were so desperate to point out that he was "underrated" and now here we are.

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 5.32.29 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 5.23.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 5.23.50 PM.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom