2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 5.26.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 5.25.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 5.22.20 PM.png

THEY never wanted to hear it. "Paul Goerge is better than XYZ" was spouted ad naseum. Dude is not it. His game just looks good. It doesn't yield anything because he is a prisoner of his own hype.
Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 5.22.41 PM.png

He got billed as being something he wasn't because people were so desperate to point out that he was "underrated" and now here we are.

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 5.32.29 PM.png

52A83A82-7EB1-41FF-BB08-0302E096428F.gif

LeBron bout that money. He ain’t slick. That’s why he wanted Luka on Team Lebron :lol: :lol: :lol:

That s*** wasn’t done in good faith. He know Luka global influence

But it's crazy to say the white version of Paul George was never THAT nice? 🤔

Lol nobody said Paul George isn’t a great player. There was a time when he was being compared to Kevin Durant...and thought to be a much better player than Kawhi Leonard.

When in reality, he was closer to Gordon Hayward. That’s where the Black Gordon Hayward thing came from. I coined that (😌), and people thought I was nuts, to consider they were the same level of players.

Those guys still deserve the contracts they get. Paul George is, and has always been closer to Gordon Hayward than he was Kevin Durant. And that’s the point.

But it's crazy to say the white version of Paul George was never THAT nice? 🤔
You should go back and read that thread. At least from my standpoint the point was that Gordon Hayward was on Paul Georges level as a player, and he was back then.

CERTAIN people tried to sell the fantasy that Paul Goerge was a top 5/10 player in the league and was better than people who he had no business being compared to.

you see it. Funny world we’re in. One day, people will see it too.
Bron's my guy but this is legit egomanic stuff.

Lol nobody said Paul George isn’t a great player. There was a time when he was being compared to Kevin Durant...and thought to be a much better player than Kawhi Leonard.

When in reality, he was closer to Gordon Hayward. That’s where the Black Gordon Hayward thing came from. I coined that (😌), and people thought I was nuts, to consider they were the same level of players.

Those guys still deserve the contracts they get. Paul George is, and has always been closer to Gordon Hayward than he was Kevin Durant. And that’s the point.

WPG and BGH nicknames need to make it mainstream. Its too great and accurate to just stay on NT. :lol:

And that’s on that!

So basically neither of them was ever THAT nice

9% is a crazy high number. IDK what to say in terms of how to move forward, but man.... That seems bad.

Back
Top Bottom