2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I didn't think the bubble would work in containing the cases and they proved me wrong. I'll wait and see this time around.

Yup. Really good nba players tho. Worthy of their paydays, accolades etc, based on production. But Same tier.
Imma still say it's debateable they're worth that money :lol:. You're not winning anything with those guys taking up max spots. If you wanna be an also ran, sure they're worth it

Making us whites look bad :smh:

Need @storm2006 to delete that post before @Based Jesus sees it
you white???
1606950990288.gif

3591346D-13F1-4FE1-90D8-B3C50F6368B9.jpeg

40mill a year at 37, 38 is wild on paper but he‘s been underpaid his whole career when you consider the money he’s made for these teams and the league.

The entire idea of a max salary in the NBA is silly and artificially caps the salary of star players. If the NBA really wanted to get rid of super teams and have true parity, the league would get rid of max salaries and keep the salary team wide salary cap.

The simple fact that players like Gordon Hayward make anywhere near as much money as truly elite players like LeBron, Harden, Durant, etc makes no sense. Truly elite players should be making $60m+ per year.

This would help curb superstar players teaming up because teams could only afford one true game changer and even if you have a truly elite player, the rest of your roster would suffer. for example, the Lakers might be able to have AD and LeBron but the rest of the roster would be League minimum players.

We all knew a good deal of NBA players were going to be testing positive upon return to training camps. The number is higher than expected though, let's just hope they handle things better than the NFL. At least Silver and Co. seem to have some kind of plan with staggering the first and second half of the season depending how things go in the 1st half.

At 6'5, 230-ish, Gelo needs to slim down while getting stronger. He'll need to get quicker.

And as I've mentioned before, PG was heralded because he was the best player Indiana had, even I was like "dude is nice", however, over the years I'm seeing him for what he is, a solid 3rd option.

Pam's body was spectacular, Martin was bugging out

Was watching it yesterday and she had on this tiny crop top that ended right under the biddies with matching skintight pants. Had me staring hard :lol:
the homies was always jockin tisha campbell. only thing tisha had over pam was the dsl’s. pam was built ljke a stallion

1606955254298.gif

Back
Top Bottom