2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Harden might not be the best playoff performer but Ben Simmons scored 1 point in a playoff game. Simmons is young and has potential but I’m 99% sure he isn’t capable of a game like this. 41 points plus the dagger in OT vs GSW

Eagles stink
Wentz brain broke
Hurts about to get lit up
Realmuto ain’t getting resigned

I need endorphins man. PLEASE grab Harden. I can’t let the Flyers and ****ing Union be my only hope for this city
To add to this. Wentz wasn’t the same after getting hit in the head by Clowney. Harden been getting better after Artest elbowed him

East is much better now than it was years ago when they got that 3 seed and the conference was like 3 teams deep. Getting off to a slow start isn't farfetched at all. Could they click and be good? Sure. Could they do the opposite? Sure.
Brooklyn is better than they were back then, Toronto is worse. Miami was a 6 seed that year, 5 seed last year. Those are the only real differences. Not farfetched but I wouldn't really count on it especially with Boston missing Kemba and Tristan to start the season

Reactions: MVP
For some reason, I doubt the skrip clubs in Philly are that great. But the good news for Jim is that NY is only a short train ride away from there.

Brooklyn is better than they were back then, Toronto is worse. Miami was a 6 seed that year, 5 seed last year. Those are the only real differences. Not farfetched but I wouldn't really count on it especially with Boston missing Kemba and Tristan to start the season
Yeah I guess Milwaukee being capable of having the best record in the league instead of being a 7 seed isn't a real difference :lol:

Tristan not missing any regular season games.

Yeah I guess Milwaukee being capable of having the best record in the league instead of being a 7 seed isn't a real difference :lol:

Tristan not missing any regular season games.

I thought you were harping on playoff ability. Bucks are still a flawed playoff team.

I don’t think DA was implying that he or other media wouldn’t vote for Kyrie if he’s deserving. I saw he tweeted out this reply to someone shortly after his statement:
CF2C78C6-B6DD-419B-BD55-934B2ABCD79D.jpeg

1607719396274.png

Once again stop moving the needle for the clippers..were talking about their performance on the court..they're a championship or bust team..if they don't win atleast one ring ballmer is going to look a fool for betting the house on kawahii and pg
I don't think he will look like a FOOL because the alternative would have probably been less productive.

Back
Top Bottom