2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

It’s cause Vlade is dumb but If you watched him last year he’s probably gonna be bouncing around the league for a minute

shows flashes but inconsistent and gets bullied by bigger players

not sure HG will ever be able to play a full season
kings really protected him
he'll get bodied if he had to consistently guard "bigs"

not sure HG will ever be able to play a full season
kings really protected him
he'll get bodied if he had to consistently guard "bigs"
He's still been more available than Marvin Bagley. Nobody saying he needs to be incredible or anything. Just a solid rotational big.

Still catching up but absolutely happy to have The League back. I didn’t think we’d have Christmas Day NBA but they made it happen. The NBA is the best league in sports.

But I have to address my last post in this thread because y’all are the homies. PLEASE take care of your barbers this holiday season. datznasty datznasty has seen pics and said this

66AAD5B6-33B1-47E1-9236-D4EA0900547A.jpeg

My brother said this
5B35EEFD-DED2-4B3C-BCB8-37FDB1D811D8.jpeg

How you gonna have everyone who sees your cut recommend you their guy because they feel bad? Don’t take your barbers for granted. You don’t want to be the dude with a bowl cut fade during the holiday season and needing to rock a beanie 24/7 :sick::smh:

30 pages behind but I gotta advise you guys....don’t get cuts abroad from dudes who you can’t speak your language They got me out here looking like Wardell BUT WORSE

C108681B-8285-4B53-B6C5-0536DD57E6BD.jpeg

02AF3759-EF90-47B2-AFAB-17EF39C80635.jpeg

Gave me that flavor fade, but worse, at a 1, with no facial hair. Sabotaging me procuring :smh: Tip your barbers this holiday season my brothers
We had a Steve Curry clone on here the entire time?
1607348759512.png
1607348787457.png
Astutely Handsome.

Still catching up but absolutely happy to have The League back. I didn’t think we’d have Christmas Day NBA but they made it happen. The NBA is the best league in sports.

But I have to address my last post in this thread because y’all are the homies. PLEASE take care of your barbers this holiday season. datznasty datznasty has seen pics and said this

My brother said this

How you gonna have everyone who sees your cut recommend you their guy because they feel bad? Don’t take your barbers for granted. You don’t want to be the dude with a bowl cut fade during the holiday season and needing to rock a beanie 24/7 :sick::smh:
I'll meet you guys at Winstar

Damb, Tucker even took a less ideal contract from Houston initially (recruited by CP) and now that he's old and put his body through a beating (he literally didn't miss a single regular season game) he's probably not gonna get rewarded for his service to them all these years

"Free agent P.J. Tucker has agreed to a four-year, $32 million contract with the Houston Rockets, according to league sources.

The fourth year of the deal is a partial guarantee, sources told ESPN's Brian Windhorst.

Tucker, 32, is a rugged defender who averaged 6.7 points and 5.8 rebounds per game for the Phoenix Suns and Toronto Raptors last season. Toronto offered three years and $33 million, sources say."

Damb, Tucker even took a less ideal contract from Houston initially (recruited by CP) and now that he's old and put his body through a beating (he literally didn't miss a single regular season game) he's probably not gonna get rewarded for his service to them all these years

"Free agent P.J. Tucker has agreed to a four-year, $32 million contract with the Houston Rockets, according to league sources.

The fourth year of the deal is a partial guarantee, sources told ESPN's Brian Windhorst.

Tucker, 32, is a rugged defender who averaged 6.7 points and 5.8 rebounds per game for the Phoenix Suns and Toronto Raptors last season. Toronto offered three years and $33 million, sources say."
Tucker taking a less ideal contract is his fault. He's about to turn 36. "Rewarding" for past service isn't the move.

My brother said this

Why do you live in Oklahoma :lol:

My brother said this

Am I missing something? Aren't they both Steph Curry?

Back
Top Bottom