2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Still catching up but absolutely happy to have The League back. I didn’t think we’d have Christmas Day NBA but they made it happen. The NBA is the best league in sports.

But I have to address my last post in this thread because y’all are the homies. PLEASE take care of your barbers this holiday season. @datznasty has seen pics and said this

66AAD5B6-33B1-47E1-9236-D4EA0900547A.jpeg

My brother said this
5B35EEFD-DED2-4B3C-BCB8-37FDB1D811D8.jpeg

How you gonna have everyone who sees your cut recommend you their guy because they feel bad? Don’t take your barbers for granted. You don’t want to be the dude with a bowl cut fade during the holiday season and needing to rock a beanie 24/7 :sick::smh:

GettyImages_968700886.0.jpg

this you?

He’s definitely more durable than he’s given credit for, but he doesn’t help that narrative by regularly looking like he’s about to die/going to the locker room during games.

Nah, thats the Clippers since forever.

Sounds like somebody is happy because Russ pulled some strings to get him put on as a member of Jordan Brand.

We see how it went with his last Jordan Brand member team mate. Russ should have gotten defensive player of the year for the way he killed Oladipo’s numbers.
The foos thing about playing with Russ is the following year when you e been traded away, you will have a career year and get a nice contract because of it. ****** owe Russ. It pays to play with him.

hopefully they let fans back in towards end of szn (granted things are going well with the pandemic)

basketball is basketball at the end of the day but what separates the good from great is the ability to perform. Crowd hostility and home support really make a difference and i love seeing the basketball in this pure form , but man i aint gonna lie i miss seeing crowds amp plays up.

for my knicks, no crowd will definitely help.

Can Philly grab Harden without giving up Harris? Idk their roster these days, but I would like to see AI in the spotlight again.

Back
Top Bottom