2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Stephen Jackson lame as hell man. Like bruh, you ain’t got say in every situation. He feels the need to interject himself into everything. Old nosey a**** dude.
but he's won a championship, so what he says is valid
and if you haven't score 20 ppg, you're really not that good

“Real one, goat, legend“ are all terms that are now watered down due to social media. It’s comical at this point. Stephen Jackson is not the social commentator for every issue. TBH, Matt Barnes could do All the smoke without him as he’s a much better interviewer than Jack. It’s corny to hear grown men talking about how “real” they are. What quantifies real? Srs question.

Last edited:
Remember that story about how Pop tried sonning Stack by making him announce to the team that Danny Green was better than him or whatever :lol: . Kicked him off the team after he wouldn't do it.

“Real one, goat, legend“ are all terms that are now watered down due to social media. It’s comical at this point. Stephen Jackson is not the social commentator for every issue. TBH, Matt Barnes could do All the smoke without him as he’s a much better interviewer than Jack. It’s corny to hear grown men talking about how “real” they are. What quantifies real? Srs question.

Shouts to the Lakers scouting department these past couple of years, I don't think they drafted one player in the past 5 seasons that hasn't at least become a rotation player for a team (maybe Wagner?)

Tier 1 - BI, D'Lo
Tier 2 - Randle, Zo, Kuz
Tier 3 - Zu, Svi, Bonga, Nance, THT

The ability to find value in late first rounders/seconds is essential around Stars & i'm confident in the FO

I think this is the year the rockets finally break thru. I really do
HOU$TON HOU$TON
1607806573577.gif

Back
Top Bottom