2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Shouts to the Lakers scouting department these past couple of years, I don't think they drafted one player in the past 5 seasons that hasn't at least become a rotation player for a team (maybe Wagner?)

Tier 1 - BI, D'Lo
Tier 2 - Randle, Zo, Kuz
Tier 3 - Zu, Svi, Bonga, Nance, THT

The ability to find value in late first rounders/seconds is essential around Stars & i'm confident in the FO
The only guy they really drafted that couldn't stick was Anthony Brown.

Wagner is a serviceable backup. You also forgot Clarkson.

The only guy they really drafted that couldn't stick was Anthony Brown.

Wagner is a serviceable backup. You also forgot Clarkson.
Ant brown stood out because Norm Powell was the same type of player they were looking for and went like 10 picks later. I think powell was the only guy drafted after brown that stuck too

Ant brown stood out because Norm Powell was the same type of player they were looking for and went like 10 picks later. I think powell was the only guy drafted after brown that stuck too
I was a big believer in Brown leading up to the draft. He seemed tailor made to be a 3 and D player.

Really hope Brunson and Powell are able to play tonight

Curry vs Faco going to be a moment in history

CP x Book x Ayton v Mitchell and Favors return

Ja vs Ratsull and KAT and #1 pick

I don't think Wiseman is playing. He just recovered from COVID, and was only doing shooting drills the other day.

Just hit me that this is the equivalent of getting a stripper pregnant and when you can't get her to get an abortion you just marry her instead :lol:
"And kids that's how I met your mother"
himym-kids-season-1.jpg

did bron tweeet about kuz yet? he needs to bump that trade value up

Getting that trade value up :pimp:
Kuz, Schroder and THT + picks for the next disgruntled superstar 👀

Remember that story about how Pop tried sonning Stack by making him announce to the team that Danny Green was better than him or whatever :lol: . Kicked him off the team after he wouldn't do it.

:lol: don’t remember that story at all but always found it weird how Stack was so important during the 2003 Finals but the Spurs didn’t keep him.

I know it’s one game.....but.....yeah, I don’t feel James Harden should be in a Rockets uniform no more. It was nice to see the Rockets tally up assist and share the ball collectively.
They could be legit if he buys in but something tells me that won't happen

Back
Top Bottom